I would like to talk about how tinychat has some ugly fukking scustbunnies n cornballs

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Man shut the fukk up. Who are you B?
2wk2kyL.png
these yr girls breh?:russ:

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
whatever little sewer rat runt that negged me please stay off my scrotum unless thou wants to feel thee wrath of Odin,i know your father went :wrist:after he saw what his baby batter produced but don't blame thy grime god,go sniff some crushed glass and stop looking to TinyChat for father figures and blindly defending your fellow deadbeat debutantes..

you fukkin fructose fruitcake funboys got some nerve..
nikka, you try so hard to be witty it makes me uncomfortable.

I have no idea what CinnaSlim looks like... but Milk N Cookies is a cool poster. I saw her on tinychat once and she looked nothing like the ugly monstrosity OP describes her as being. So to all those who haven't seen her and only have this to go by, don't go thinking this thread is the truth. I don't know if OP is allergic to headwraps or what, but back when I saw her it didn't look bad at all.
BosO5t2.jpg

You bad, ma

200.gif
200.gif

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Let me tell yall something, everyone knows i am a disgusting, fat girl fukking, bbw loving, pill popping ugly big nosed black brazillian with no class, standards or even a real home. Say what you want about my music, my songs with @C-Styles or anything else, thats fine, my dirt is out there. Normally i try to be nice about shyt, but after what i saw last night, i need to discuss something...

Well then nikka, why tf are you even checking for me if I'm not remotely your type? I can see how you could be so shocked, since you may not be used to black beauty. Even pass 2am when I'm lying in my bed not even trying to impress, I was impressive enough for you to dedicate a thread to.

Are you mad because I've received compliments from Coli members on my pics? You mad because I make intelligent posts? You mad because I'm new and already got 2:1 dap ratio? Maybe you're mad because I don't even have to wear makeup or weave to look this good.

I dunno maybe you want the attention that I am receiving so easily? Are your feelings hurt?

Whatever your opinion is, keep my name out your goddamn mouth. Because I never was, never am and never will be checking for you.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Well then nikka, why tf are you even checking for me if I'm not remotely your type? I can see how you could be so shocked, since you may not be used to black beauty. Even pass 2am when I'm lying in my bed not even trying to impress, I was impressive enough for you to dedicate a thread to.

Are you mad because I've received compliments from Coli members on my pics? You mad because I make intelligent posts? You mad because I'm new and already got 2:1 dap ratio? Maybe you're mad because I don't even have to wear makeup or weave to look this good.

I dunno maybe you want the attention that I am receiving so easily? Are your feelings hurt?

Whatever your opinion is, keep my name out your goddamn mouth. Because I never was, never am and never will be checking for you.

Youre face is disguting B. My type or not, black woman or not, aint nothin beautiful about it ock. lol @ "may not be used to black beauty" woman i live in oakland and i was born in brazil, where there are 10x more black people than here in the united states.

You ugly as fukk ock. Period, you gonna need that intelligence because you sure as fukk aint gettin by on no looks.

And lets get one thing clear, just BEING a female and breathing air is enough to get you compliments from these simp ass nikkas on here. From sohh to now some of these nikkas got track records of simping longer than then that nasty ass hair you have.

I need to decontaminate now that ive replied to your posts, you might have ebola ock.

Last edited: