I would like to talk about how tinychat has some ugly fukking scustbunnies n cornballs

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
the anger
ilgiO.gif

the furiousity
ilgiO.gif

mook is the true renaissance man...

mook the avid keto dieter....the man that lives with his mom til he's 27....while his only way out is a test with the coast guard in which he scored a sub standard 30 percentile on the test
mook how you tried to avoid obesity by eating 700 grams of salt a day you fasting idiot :laff:
how about you avoid getting pistol whipped by your step dad instead of firing aimmless shots to people who dont care about you
ilgiO.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
the anger
ilgiO.gif

the furiousity
ilgiO.gif

mook is the true renaissance man...

mook the avid keto dieter....the man that lives with his mom til he's 27....while his only way out is a test with the coast guard in which he scored a sub standard 30 percentile on the test
mook how you tried to avoid obesity by eating 700 grams of salt a day you fasting idiot :laff:
how about you avoid getting pistol whipped by your step dad instead of firing aimmless shots to people who dont care about you
ilgiO.gif

DAMN ATLEAST WE KNOW WIT AND HUMOR ARENT PART OF YOUR 80 SKILL SETS :laff:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Uhhh...first of all fukk you @Cole Cash for disrespecting @Milk N Cookies when she's Coli's musicians biggest supporter..so you just lost a fan..also I'm not putting those 2 songs I did on ya beats on the Internet..call em lost..and uhhh.. C styles sucks ..like if that's your only talent you got well ..have fun wasting your beats on some weak ass rapper

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Uhhh...first of all fukk you @Cole Cash for disrespecting @Milk N Cookies when she's Coli's musicians biggest supporter..so you just lost a fan..also I'm not putting those 2 songs I did on ya beats on the Internet..call em lost..and uhhh.. C styles sucks ..like if that's your only talent you got well ..have fun wasting your beats on some weak ass rapper
:dead:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

If i lost a fan over how ugly a woman was over tinychat, that was going to happen no matter what.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me tell yall something, everyone knows i am a disgusting, fat girl fukking, bbw loving, pill popping ugly big nosed black brazillian with no class, standards or even a real home. Say what you want about my music, my songs with @C-Styles or anything else, thats fine, my dirt is out there. Normally i try to be nice about shyt, but after what i saw last night, i need to discuss something

With that said, coming from me this says alot, i went into tiny chat and was ready to relapse off the strength of looking at two disgusting fukking excuses for females that were on cam.

Jesus Christ. I come in there, @ikbm is playing max b, im about to surf the wave when i look to the top right and i see what i thought was kenny smith blessing us with his presence on tinychat. Instead, upon closer inspection, its a goddamn female who looks like she went ahead and bought her weave from a sheephearder and velcroed that shyt on her head. She got no thickness whatsoever, she look like a goddamn pre-op tranny.

It was like a skinny ass ben wallace with braids sitting there smiling like its funny. No bytch this shyt aint fukking funny, i was bumping some willie hutch, but i immediately changed over to sean price to reflect how angry i was. I had to call my 12 step sponsor to let him know i was in a chatroom and this broads hideous fukking face reminded me of of the horrors of drug use.

How the fukk do you @CinnaSlim look like a crackhead without ever trying fukking crack? Let me tell you something, these nikkas might give you a pass, but i wont. The only way you couuld save yourself is to possibly put on some weight so at that point, you could possibly resemble keith tractor traylor. Im sure you are a good person but you ruined the whole concept of fukking tiny chat.

then this other even more disgusting broad @Milk N Cookies i think is her name. Good god, i look in the top right corner and see this mammy maid lookin, headwrap i need a close shave cuz i clearly have a fukking mustache fukking nasty wildabeast all up in my screen.

Good god, this is what yall do in tinychat? sit in there and ruin the name of Max B and the wave by having the ugliest bytches be in there, and the worst part is, IKBM tol me to stop hating because if they leave, all of you will?

Im ashamed and apalled. We need some new hos, immediately, fukk that. you know why i wear a mask you two? becuase i am a disgusting horsefaced looking idiot, you need to take a cue from me. Either that or get your goddamn weave fixed, or in cinnaslims case, pick up a crack pipe so you will look the part.

fukk tiny chat.

i cant fukking breath :laff:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
You're gonna lose a lot more fans..I'm sure you hope every single woman at your shows are dimes..good luck

Why do you sound like a scorned beyonce fan homie? "YOURE GONNA LOSE ALOT MORE FANS" no real nikka whos a fan of me is going to be upset because i told some bytches on tinychat they are ugly. Thats your steez ock, not everyone elses.

Not to mention, i like big bytches, i dont give a fukk about dimes and all that shyt, no big bytch is a dime nikka, my idea of a dime is probably at weight watchers getting a fukking quote. Dont talk to me about dimes ock.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Why do you sound like a scorned beyonce fan homie? "YOURE GONNA LOSE ALOT MORE FANS" no real nikka whos a fan of me is going to be upset because i told some bytches on tinychat they are ugly. Thats your steez ock, not everyone elses.

Not to mention, i like big bytches, i dont give a fukk about dimes and all that shyt, no big bytch is a dime nikka, my idea of a dime is probably at weight watchers getting a fukking quote. Dont talk to me about dimes ock.

:dead: