I would like to talk about how tinychat has some ugly fukking scustbunnies n cornballs

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
I'm telling yall you need to start treating these bytches like shyt on here. You nikkas give them too much slack and entitlement. That's not the way of man but is the way of modern sissified bytch man. Give weak beings a little power and they are going to run a mile with it (women) because they know they are trash at their core. :lawd:@threadstarter.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Why do you sound like a scorned beyonce fan homie? "YOURE GONNA LOSE ALOT MORE FANS" no real nikka whos a fan of me is going to be upset because i told some bytches on tinychat they are ugly. Thats your steez ock, not everyone elses.

Not to mention, i like big bytches, i dont give a fukk about dimes and all that shyt, no big bytch is a dime nikka, my idea of a dime is probably at weight watchers getting a fukking quote. Dont talk to me about dimes ock.

Not cuz of tiny chat..but if calling good people that support hip hop ugly is your persona than you're gonna lose them as a fan..

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
thread full of quotables. :spit:

pics of said ghouls? :mjpls:

15xrb7m.jpg

idk who this is but she aint ugly to me at all. Meanwhile y'all praise snorlack lookin hoes like token.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Not cuz of tiny chat..but if calling good people that support hip hop ugly is your persona than you're gonna lose them as a fan..

nikka why dont you just admit that you are caping for her becaus she bought your album now you feel obligated to cape for her.

My persona is that of someone who doesnt bullshyt around, im telling the truth, they are ugly. Im sure she supports YOU. But nikka that aint got nothing to do with me, dont project your feelings onto me homie.

nikka its not "calling people" its TWO fukking broads, get over that shyt homie.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
nikka why dont you just admit that you are caping for her becaus she bought your album now you feel obligated to cape for her.

My persona is that of someone who doesnt bullshyt around, im telling the truth, they are ugly. Im sure she supports YOU. But nikka that aint got nothing to do with me, dont project your feelings onto me homie.

nikka its not "calling people" its ONE fukking broad, get over that shyt homie.

so what? why does it offend you so much if she's ugly? :childplease:

uglycrew finna get on your ass if you keep talking fly :umad:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

nikka its not "calling people" its ONE fukking broad, get over that shyt homie.

She didn't buy my album..I think she down loaded it for free tho..you're not gonna run her off with your fakkit bullshyt..she's part of the coli community and we all like her..gtfoh

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
so what? why does it offend you so much if she's ugly? :childplease:

uglycrew finna get on your ass if you keep talking fly :umad:

It offended me because i was eating and had to throw that shyt away. TINY chat should have a fukking warning before you click on it about how disgusting some of these bytches look.

What is there for anyone to get on me about?? my life is a goddamn mess, thats well known.