I would like to talk about how tinychat has some ugly fukking scustbunnies n cornballs

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I understand his positioning. But he would of realized women aren't what they are cracked up to be if had some experience with them. The incident probably would of been avoided. But I view him as courageous.

Ok. Fine whatever you silly girl. I can't go back and forth with ur kind.

Man wtf is wrong with you :demonic:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Your face is disguting B. My type or not, black woman or not, aint nothin beautiful about it ock. lol @ "may not be used to black beauty" woman i live in oakland and i was born in brazil, where there are 10x more black people than here in the united states.

You ugly as fukk ock. Period, you gonna need that intelligence because you sure as fukk aint gettin by on no looks.

And lets get one thing clear, just BEING a female and breathing air is enough to get you compliments from these simp ass nikkas on here. From sohh to now some of these nikkas got track records of simping longer than then that nasty ass hair you have.

I need to decontaminate now that ive replied to your posts, you might have ebola ock.

Oh ok, so you just a c00n ass nikka. Like I said, I ain't worried bout you. You probably ain't ever gonna like my type then because I'm pro-black, dark skin and nappy hair. I don't care, you can have your opinion. I don't wanna waste any more time on your ignorant ass. Milk & I are gonna be in tinychat again tonight so if you can't take seeing our faces keep your ass out the room.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
You bad, ma

200.gif
200.gif

Your trolling is rusty :stopitslime:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
So you're saying you find yourself unnatractive? :lupe:

I'm attractive enough to get by in real life :manny: Just not attractive enough to draw such a reaction from a coli poster, a very special kind of male specimen who's used to seeing better looking chicks than dime instagram models on the street.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cant believe theres dudes that actually tell girls they ugly..never ever seen such a thing. I see traditionally unattractive women and I find something to like.If she looks clean Im giving her a chance.
Any man that can straight up tell a random female shes ugly is suffering from a debilitating mental illness and must be treated like a rabid stray dog infected with wolf rabies.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
so much ether i cant even quote it all

It was like a skinny ass ben wallace with braids sitting there smiling like its funny. No bytch this shyt aint fukking funny, i was bumping some willie hutch, but i immediately changed over to sean price to reflect how angry i was.

:dead:

I had to call my 12 step sponsor to let him know i was in a chatroom and this broads hideous fukking face reminded me of of the horrors of drug use.

:dead::dead:

Good god, this is what yall do in tinychat? sit in there and ruin the name of Max B and the wave by having the ugliest bytches be in there
:wow::dead:

Im ashamed and apalled. We need some new hos, immediately,
fukk that. you know why i wear a mask you two? becuase i am a disgusting horsefaced looking idiot, you need to take a cue from me. Either that or get your goddamn weave fixed, or in cinnaslims case
:dead::dead::dead: