i would like to apologize in advance: i couldn't get into The Last of US

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:wtf::dahell:3 months ago you were 35 years old and hadn't gamed since 2004.

giphy.gif

:ThisGuy:Someone get this senile Bejamin Ducktales Button all the way the hell up outta' here :SCROOGEJUMP:
He's the walk out early of every movie guy. He's gotta be trollin

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:wtf::dahell:3 months ago you were 35 years old and hadn't gamed since 2004.

giphy.gif

:ThisGuy:Someone get this senile Bejamin Ducktales Button all the way the hell up outta' here :SCROOGEJUMP:

Oooh child

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
:flabbynsick:

This man walked out on his late 30's :troll:

Did not expect this :russ:

Game is trash. Especially when you play it on hard and the resources are nowhere to be found.

Breh, that's the point of the game ... survival horror. You're not supposed to be Rambo, guns blazing for every situation. I'm not the best but I beat it on grounded pretty easily. You really should only shoot if you have to, and make sure its a head shot.... anyone who's watched a zombie flick knows this.

The only time I really got tripped up was when you're locked in a gym with a bloater and spawning clickers. :weirdo:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I like the game and thought the graphics on PS3 were great. I don't really know how people go all out to claim that it is the best game of all time, especially the story. Seriously
that generic storyline/ending is supposed to be the GOAT :comeon:. How many times have we seen shyt like this across all forms of media? "Someone abandons the plan due to personal feelings is played out" but hypebeasts are :gladbron::ooh::ohlawd:
I fukks with it and think they told their story very well, but it is not at the top imo :hubie:.

The greatest game filled with cliches is Tales of Symphonia :blessed::cape::umad:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i just copped it on ps4 because i never had a ps3. coming from playing uncharted 4 (yes i know its naughty dog). and just beat horizon zero dawn (the goat game). this game bores me. i dunno maybe i should give it more of a chance im 6 hours into the game.

im gonna sell this and get a newer game like persona 5

i know TLOU is rated highly by tons of people. i can see how the game is good. its not wack or anything

Did you walk out the room in the middle of a cinematic scene?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i just copped it on ps4 because i never had a ps3. coming from playing uncharted 4 (yes i know its naughty dog). and just beat horizon zero dawn (the goat game). this game bores me. i dunno maybe i should give it more of a chance im 6 hours into the game.

im gonna sell this and get a newer game like persona 5

i know TLOU is rated highly by tons of people. i can see how the game is good. its not wack or anything
Can you get into neg reps

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I like the game and thought the graphics on PS3 were great. I don't really know how people go all out to claim that it is the best game of all time, especially the story. Seriously
that generic storyline/ending is supposed to be the GOAT :comeon:. How many times have we seen shyt like this across all forms of media? "Someone abandons the plan due to personal feelings is played out" but hypebeasts are :gladbron::ooh::ohlawd:
I fukks with it and think they told their story very well, but it is not at the top imo :hubie:.

The greatest game filled with cliches is Tales of Symphonia :blessed::cape::umad:

I give it GOAT status, due to it just being a better presentation of story in a long time...is it GTA5? No, but we'd be comparing a linear/singular story, with three, TLOU is a GOAT game with clunky mechanics aka Super Mario brothers 3, Dark Souls, FF7, etc. It surpasses Horizon for me in story but not gameplay. Witcher 3 has both, and even Witcher 3 can be clunky at time (any time you're riding Roach). Doesn't stop any of the titles named from being GOATS.