i would like to apologize in advance: i couldn't get into The Last of US

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A slightly above average story covers up below average gameplay.

Now watch em get mad
giphy.gif

TLOU has some of the best feeling shooting mechanics. :blessed:

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
One of the goat games. Based on the hard time you had with horizon I suspect you didn't like the last of us because it was too hard for you. Going from a fast paced game like Horizon to the last of us is a huge change. The last of us is a stealth/survival game through and through and punishes you for playing any other way. I'll offer the advice I gave you when you first complained about Horizon; lower the difficulty.

He played Horizon on easy?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Goat intro, followed by meh. I play that intro at least once a year and put it back on the shelf

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Got the platinum trophy, was a beast at multiplayer....

But I knew what it was, it was a en epic story (movie even), with clunky mechanics. Again, this is the story of all the GOAT games of the past. OG Zelda games where clunky and had no story...it didn't matter, right time, and right game. Repetitiveness presented in a certain fashion, will always be successful.

CoD, Battlefield, NBA titles, etc, are examples of this. It doesn't matter how bad the game might play, you'll attune to that, and appreciate it for what it is. People still say Armored Core is the goat....play that game these days...the horrible VA's and clunky gameplay will make you vomit.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
i just started this game and hate how you have to hold down the left trigger to run. is there a way to change this? how do you guys quickly go from one place to another? i know ya'll don't really walk from area to area right?

The left trigger is to aim:dahell: L3 is to sprint.
Just like every other open world game you have to go to a location first either on foot or by riding a mount. Once you discover a location you can fast travel to it.

whats an open world game if i may ask? i was talking about the L3 my bad. so you mean to tell me you just walk from location to locatoin instead of holding down L3 to run a little faster?

i haven't gamed in 13 years im 35 years old....sorry for the noob quetions. wife just bought me a ps4 lol

Any tips for someone that's an hour into the game?

How do you level up

i don't even know what weapons i should be getting in the early stages of the game! ugh!!

I had to put the difficulty on easy breh lol

I'm not lying breh. Whenever there is a heard of sawtooth all 4 attack me at once and my weapons are weak as shyt. I always die. Got tired of that shyt

im having trouble upgrading weapons...im on lvl 16 which weapons should i already have?

also i have no clue what to do when modding weapons

:manny:Just sayin breh...for a person that had a hard time beating horizon on EASY, we could have spared you the time and told you, you weren't ready for TLOU.