i would like to apologize in advance: i couldn't get into The Last of US

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:manny:Just sayin breh...for a person that had a hard time beating horizon on EASY, we could have spared you the time and told you, you weren't ready for TLOU.
Damn....he couldn't even beat it on EASY? :wtf:

shyt, TLOU isn't even hard, but if you gotta dumb the AI down, do it. It's a helluva ride; easy or not.

Giraffes :mjcry:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
giphy.gif

TLOU has some of the best feeling shooting mechanics. :blessed:
:umad:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Got damn nikka got 7 year old skills. Matter fact, I seen my son beat tlou on normal a few years ago so breh ain't even that good:russ:
Give me a break I'm 43 years old and haven't had a system or played games since 2002

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i bought it for cheap about 2 months ago and beat it in a couple of weeks. had to force myself to finish that shyt. like you said, can't go back once you play uc4/horizon.
What you think about persona 5?

I need a new game to play but I hate fps

I've only played uc4 and horizon

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Give me a break I'm 43 years old and haven't had a system or played games since 2002
:wtf::dahell:3 months ago you were 35 years old and hadn't gamed since 2004.
whats an open world game if i may ask? i was talking about the L3 my bad. so you mean to tell me you just walk from location to locatoin instead of holding down L3 to run a little faster?

i haven't gamed in 13 years im 35 years old....sorry for the noob quetions. wife just bought me a ps4 lol
giphy.gif

:ThisGuy:Someone get this senile Bejamin Ducktales Button all the way the hell up outta' here :SCROOGEJUMP: