"HATED IT!" :bryan:

They consistently shytting on all the female movies and actresses
full

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Threads like these are crushing :wow: instead of making me nostalgic in a happy way, they seem to only magnify just how fake, plastic, and scripted for social media, life has become. Not to mention the overbearing censorship of certain topics and jokes. I should be in here laughing at all these clips being posted :mjlol:... but it's actually quite disheartening man... to know that we will never be this open and free-spirited like this ever again, it sucks :wow: and it's hard for me to just roll with the laughs while simultaneously being reminded of what's lost.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In living color, Martin, Fresh Prince, The Cosby Show, A Different World, Family Matters....EVERY week was an entire squid games run breh :jawalrus:

That's how lit the 90s was for black sitcoms...we didn't know how good we had it brehs :wow:
We had all those great shows during primetime, and Arsenio during late night.
WATTBA
:blessed:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I haven't watched this shyt as an adult. I only use to catch it when everyone in my house use to watch it when I was 6/7. This was the mid 90s too but I didn't know back then I was watching a classic show. I never really understood the skits so the only things that stood out to me were the stage dancers :mjgrin: and Damon Wanans and Jamie because my dad took us to see The Great White Hype in theaters and I recognize his face.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I think the best thing about this thread is that the youngins of The Coli are seeing comedy genius within clips:wow:. Kinda like how youngins were embracing music from the 70s and 80s, along with movies from those times as well. Just the mere fact that The Wayans played a big part in comedy only for them to get thrown in the back just kills such a vibe.

The Wayans, Robert Townsend, Richard Pryor, and Fred Sanford help paved the way for black folks to stunt on these Cacs, only for personal demons, hollyweird, and big time networks to halt the movement. Yet, this thread makes you appreciate the unapologetic black excellence of comedy fukkery :banderas: