I wasn't alive during In Living Color, this shyt got me dying

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
It was wild when it was on. The Wayans family deserves a lot of respect for being in Hollywood for multiple decades and being successful.

I think it was Jamie Foxx who was legit threatened by Mike Tyson but it wasn't even Jamie who the impersonation or something along those lines.

They threw a lot of darts. Prince got a few homo jokes thrown his way. It wasnt cool for everyone but at moments it was undeniably some of the funniest stuff in TV history.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Kim was my favorite on there :mjlol:

Kim held her own for real :russ:

She ruined my image of Grace Jones though lol. I didn’t realize how dope Grace was until years later. Of course Strange from Boomerang is dope though. Crystal Waters was on Unsung talking about how much she hated the sketch she did on her though. I felt bad for her a little bit

:deadmanny:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Kim held her own for real :russ:

She ruined my image of Grace Jones though lol. I didn’t realize how dope Grace was until years later. Of course Strange from Boomerang is dope though. Crystal Waters was on Unsung talking about how much she hated the sketch she did on her though. I felt bad for her a little bit

:deadmanny:

Oh god I forgot how dirty they did Crystal lol

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
In Living Color was the GOAT sketch comedy show. It wasn’t dethroned as #1 until Chappelle’s Show came along IMO. It helped catapult the Wayans, Jamie Foxx, Jim Carey and J-Lo to major heights in their careers.