I wasn't alive during In Living Color, this shyt got me dying

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
OP this was MUST SEE TV on fox sundays back in the day…this and Homie The Clown were insanely popular in the very early 90s

I always say..The skits that they did back then could never be put on tv today…handiman…homeboy shopping network…the 2 faqs doing movie reviews :laff:

There was nothing like when you couldn’t wait to get to school the next day so everybody could talk about the show from the night before

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
FACTS!!! They clowned EVERYBODY!! shyt was the funniest shyt on TV. The roster they had was crazy.
This was fire! Everybody Black was into it, Homey Da Clown was my favorite character lol and these brehs gave Jim Carrey his start on here. And Jlo was one of the Fly Girls.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo this show along with married w children martin fresh prince simpson etc make me happy to be an old head. Do they have this streaming on D+? Actually i know ill have to download this shyt cause it was so wild but my kids need to see this

:russ:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember staying up to watch this with my cousin. There will never be anything like it ever again. They influenced so many future shows and introduced us to a lot of talented people before they got their big break.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Living Color was hilarious, used to watch it in the 90's as well. Jim Carrey was in his prime in that show too.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
GOAT sketch comedy show. Keenan really put Jim Carrey on. :sas1: cac became a superstar…I wonder if he ever put his fellow black castmates on :sas2:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It was barely allowed on TV back then. It nearly divided the Black community. I was one of those who stopped watching halfway through the first season. I did the same with Martin.

Admit to missing prime black comedy material during its initial run. :mjlol:

I don't know any black folks who were alive back then who didn't watch both of In Living Color and Martin.

Matter of fact add in New York Undercover to that list. Them 3 shows, everybody was watching.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Admit to missing prime black comedy material during its initial run. :mjlol:

I don't know any black folks who were alive back then who didn't watch both of In Living Color and Martin.

Matter of fact add in New York Undercover to that list. Them 3 shows, everybody was watching.

Thursday nights Early mid 90s were :wow: