I was recently pulled over for a tail light being out....*audio added*

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
he could find a public defender depending on his income.
if he can find an honest soul to represent him, he could win. and not pay at all to do so. :manny:

but honest kind lawyers are hard to find like a good looking nice girl who cooks and cleans.

i got nothing against dude but there is pretty much 0% chance of him benefiting from this

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
not at all

well good luck bruh

in my opinion your best bet would be to go to court and explain logically what happened, and if the recording is in your favor then submit it to the court and let them form their own opinion on it

cops love to trump up and tack on bullshyt extra charges, especially if you make their job harder for them. it's your job to argue your side of the story as best as you can and get the judges to see that it was blown out of proportion, to get some of those charges dropped or lessened

i had to deal with the same shyt last spring over some fakkit c00n police stopping me in the projects and charging me with a half dozen different things just because i aint wanna tell him who i was there to visit

all i got out of it was 2 of the charges dropped, 1 of the charges turned into loitering (instead of trespassing), a couple fines and a few months on misdemeanor probation until i had paid everything off

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
well good luck bruh

in my opinion your best bet would be to go to court and explain logically what happened, and if the recording is in your favor then submit it to the court and let them form their own opinion on it

cops love to trump up and tack on bullshyt extra charges, especially if you make their job harder for them. it's your job to argue your side of the story as best as you can and get the judges to see that it was blown out of proportion, to get some of those charges dropped or lessened

i had to deal with the same shyt last spring over some fakkit c00n police stopping me in the projects and charging me with a half dozen different things just because i aint wanna tell him who i was there to visit

all i got out of it was 2 of the charges dropped, 1 of the charges turned into loitering (instead of trespassing), a couple fines and a few months on misdemeanor probation until i had paid everything off

see the difference in my situation and yours is that none of the charges they hit me with will hold up which will turn this situation into a false arrest.

This bytch hit me with a resisting arrest, Going for her gun, and disturbing the peace (or something) charge....

the audio i have has her on audio telling her sgt that she was arresting me for different shyt........none of which was arrestable offenses.

The audio also refutes everything she wrote in regards to the arrest in the charging docs will in turn bring into question the legitmacy of everything else she wrote.

Once it's proved that the arrest was unlawful then it opens the door for my civil lawsuit......

Here's an example of what im sayin

http://m.voiceofoc.org/oc_north/article_8908209e-e824-11e2-929b-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

Last edited:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
i got nothing against dude but there is pretty much 0% chance of him benefiting from this

u never know though :hug:

public defenders are sometimes out to get you though. its funny when they get names frm inmates who had them.
one inmate told me good thing i didnt get "upstate steve" cuz u go upstate when u get him. :banderas:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
When one of these officers take your life "mistakenly" I wonder will you be able to make a thread saying we giving up our rights and they did me wrong. I feel you my brother you do have rights but you have to go about things in the right way in the heat of the moment who you think the city is gonna back a "trained police officer" or the "non-insurance/license having black man" People will come to your funeral and cry but in a month they'll be back to partying and the girl you was with will be riding with another nygga just my 2cents stay safe breh good luck in court.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
u never know though :hug:

public defenders are sometimes out to get you though. its funny when they get names frm inmates who had them.
one inmate told me good thing i didnt get "upstate steve" cuz u go upstate when u get him. :banderas:
:laff:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:yeshrug: thats why you in the situation & made this thread...... coulda avoided this, all im sayin.... i dont know nobody like dealin wit them people.... kill it quick sometimes....
U right......u think i wanted to be in jail all that time?

Nah I didnt, but i also realize that if nikkas dont take a stand somewhere you going to stay the doormat of society.

That bytch ass cop was tryin to push up on my lady in my face. Yo was offering her a ride telling her she didnt need to walk in the car and i told his bytch ass we dont need nothing from him....

See i was able to take the stance i did because all of my shyt was legit and me driving without a License is not an arrestable offense. Lik

Im even cool on the insurance card thing cause i said nah i didnt have it on my person not that i didnt have it in the car. But even still thats not even a criminal charge........

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
http://m.voiceofoc.org/oc_north/article_8908209e-e824-11e2-929b-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

see the difference in my situation and yours is that none of the charges they hit me with will hold up which will turn this situation into a false arrest.

This bytch hit me with a resisting arrest, Going for her gun, and disturbing the peace (or something) charge....

the audio i have has her on audio telling her sgt that she was arresting me for different shyt........none of which was arrestable offenses.

The audio also refutes everything she wrote in regards to the arrest in the charging docs will in turn bring into question the legitmacy of everything else she wrote.

Once it's proved that the arrest was unlawful then it opens the door for my civil lawsuit......

Here's an example of what im sayin

i feel you

i hope everything goes how you want it to, but honestly the best outcome i see is them just dropping most/all the charges depending on how good the recording is and how well you defend yourself in court

i say most because they'll prolly just drop the more serious charges and stick you with some petty misdemeanors/traffic vio's to milk some extra money out you

of course we're just a bunch of coli posters, and although i've had a lot of experiences dealing with these crooked ass police, i'm still not a lawyer...find a good one in your area you trust, present your case to him along with any evidence including the recording, and see how far you can go with it

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
i feel you

i hope everything goes how you want it to, but honestly the best outcome i see is them just dropping most/all the charges depending on how good the recording is and how well you defend yourself in court

i say most because they'll prolly just drop the more serious charges and stick you with some petty misdemeanors/traffic vio's to milk some extra money out you

of course we're just a bunch of coli posters, and although i've had a lot of experiences dealing with these crooked ass police, i'm still not a lawyer...find a good one in your area you trust, present your case to him along with any evidence including the recording, and see how far you can go with it
yea, the lawyer im getting is top notch.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
and ended up being in jail with a charge of "did knowingly attempt to remove a firearm from the possession of [a] officer" and a 50,000 bail.

How does this happen? I'll tell you....
Yo, im bout to get paid off this shyt
ALl this could have been avoided if you just complied.

For some reason whenever I get pulled over i'm usually in a hurry o get somewhere (thus my 20+ speeding tickets lifetime) so I just give these fukkas what they want and be on my way. You obviously like confrontation but that's your right :manny:.
Either way I think you can win this with the recording so it's a win-win: You "kept it real" playing rebel against the man and you have evidence for a law suit for the way they mistreated you. :win: indeed

:salute: i guess. I wanna invest in a GoPro camera to record shyt like this in case it ever happens to me because you never know out there. But again, YOUR situation could have been avoided.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel you

not even trying to make OP hesitate but the fukked up thing is that even the lawyers are playing their own game...