I was recently pulled over for a tail light being out....*audio added*

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
and anybody who has been charged before know you get hit with bogus charges, heck i got charged with destruction of property because of a broken plant..

dont think about getting paid, you better think about probation at best. whens the first court date?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
how the fukk did you afford the 50k bail tho? :dwillhuh:

or did i read wrong

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
dont think about getting paid, you better think about probation at best. whens the first court date?
smh, dog your thinking is horriable.

What i should i be thinking probation for? Coppin out?

fukkoutta here.

Yo, your thinking is poisned.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You seem to have it all figured out, why do you want me to let you know how it goes for?
Because I'm not going to be privy to that video you have and I'm not a judge who will have all the info from the officers and you. Anything can happen in court. I'm just here to let you know all the shyt before that could have been avoided. Take it how you want :yeshrug:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
You seem to have it all figured out, why do you want me to let you know how it goes for?

See whats funny is nikkas like you would simply tuck your tail and give in to the cops demands (not matter how ridiculous) under the guise of you just being smart but when you hear the story of someone who refused to take that route and was rewarded for it you yourself would then become emboldened to do it yourself.

Nah dog i aint keepin yall updated on shyt..... yall live according to your thinking and get what that gets you.

See me, no matter how this plays out im good cause i know i did what was right.......

im prepared to take whatever comes with that.

:dead: it seems like you having second thoughts about this lawsuit come up bruh

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
so what exactly was stupid? and you dont have to @ me dog....just quote what part of the story you feel was stupid and ill respond to that
first off i hope you get paid for them extra false charges but if you cant see your mistakes from that story you aint learn nothin... everybody in the vehicle show id be routine & sent the cop bytch on her way...... ida showed the id & told em move around.... you made somethin outta nothin & let it escalate breh....like stated, pick your battles....

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
:dead: it seems like you having second thoughts about this lawsuit come up bruh

he could find a public defender depending on his income.
if he can find an honest soul to represent him, he could win. and not pay at all to do so. :manny:

but honest kind lawyers are hard to find like a good looking nice girl who cooks and cleans.