I was recently pulled over for a tail light being out....*audio added*

Daps
Ida thought this was a skit from 'when keeping it real goes wrong' if breh wasn't in here arguing so vehemently:laff:

Fight the power bruh, make them coppers regret the day
full

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

When keeping it real goes wrong, they could have shot you and got away with it, all because you didn't want them to see your girls ID. I hate cops, but when you're driving without your license on you they can actually arrest you on the spot in my state, they'll just say they couldn't verify your ID and call it a day. Your little picture ID don't mean shyt if it's not a state ID.

They probably would have let that shyt slide, but you had to put your foot down :bryan:

Exactly. Dude thought he was the one doing the lady cop a favor by showing his ID rather than a driving license

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yea, im going to discuss all that with my lawyer. Good lookin on info tho

Props for taking a stand

I agree that if everyone "cooperates" with police who pull us over just for being black then were always gonna be treated like b*tches. I've hoed a few cops for stuff like that.

Next time have your sh*t together though. How you driving with no insurance or Id?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Props for taking a stand

I agree that if everyone agrees to "cooperate" with police who pull us over for no good reason then were always gonna be treated like b*tches

Next time have your sh*t together though. How you driving with no insurance or Id?
i was slippin on the insurance but i think i can salvage that situation. The state my car is registered in doesnt require me to have insurance if i pay a 500 fee. Imma rap to this attorney and find out if paying that fee now will work and simply explaining in court that i didnt have the card because i paid that fee and am not required to have that card.

Even still, driving without insurance here is simply a ticketable/fine offense.

The L's situation was something different tho. I legit forgot it but, like i posted, that is simply a ticketable offense. The way they handled it and the ticket they wrote for it was for a nikka who doesnt have a license at all.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny to me how accepting/apologetic alot of dumb nikkas are situations like this.

fukk wether or not you think i handled that license situation correctly...............

im telling nikkas that this muthafukkin cop lied on the police report in a way not just to justify falsely arresting me but to attempt to fukk up my and my families lives for years.......

and all yall can think to respond is "well......you brought it on yourself by not just keeping queit and listening to what she said (wether it was legal or not)"

You all are some straight up fukk boys no bullshyt.......

It wouldnt have reached that point:comeon:

You seem to be one who started this whole shyt by giving unneccessary lip and not doing as you were told.

Tell me what was so unreasonable of her demands that you just couldnt comply. You acting as though she asked you to lift your sack and spread you cheeks.

Never mind classes on your rights. People like you need a class on the Dos and Donts when dealing with cops.

Dos- Keep a bright face, talk nice, do as they say, make friendly small talk

Donts- Whatever you did

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
and ended up being in jail with a charge of "did knowingly attempt to remove a firearm from the possession of [a] officer" and a 50,000 bail.

How does this happen? I'll tell you.

So as i was driving thru a low income zipcode a cop riding behind me puts on her sirens and pulls me over. So i pull over in the parking lot of a convience store in the area and as im getting my registration I realize that I dont have my drivers liscense on me. I wasnt sweating it because I had a picture I.D. on me and figured I would just get a failure to present drivers liscense ticket and that would be that.........but that wasnt how it played out.

So the cop (a white bytch) comes to my driver side window asks me how im doing (which i ignore)
It's not illegal to not answer, but little things like this add up. If you act courteous and calm, it de-escalates the situation.

then asks for my liscense and registration. I give her the registration and I.D. and inform her that i dont have my license on me but can give her all the information she needs to pull up my information. The bytch then asks my passenger for her I.D. to which i reply "she's not driving so nah, you can't have her I.D."
So, the cop asked for your passenger's ID, not because she's going to drive or anything, she just requested it. You as the driver could ask your passenger, "Do you want to give the cop your ID". This puts the onus of submitting to the cops request off of you and onto your passenger. I don't know why she asked for it though.

to which the bytch responds "oh so you going to be like that"
So basically, you escalated the situation. This isn't just her, any cop would have felt the same way. Non-compliance to simple commands is related to someone who is not going to comply to other commands.

to which i reply "yea, im going to be like that".
This type of statement can be construed as someone who is willing to attack a cop because they are hiding something in order to escape arrest. Why? They have an outstanding warrant, they are covering up a crime they just committed, they are in possession of something illegal, or something else that isn't legal.

She then tells me to turn off the car and give her the keys......I turn off the car, but refuse to give her the keys.
Refusing to give the keys is your second non-compliant behavior.

I mean, what the fukk am i giving this bytch my keys for.......u must be crazy bytch.
Non-compliance is related to a person wanting to possibly escape, and if you have the keys to your car, a simple way to escape is to turn on the car and drive away.

So at this point another cop pulls up (some big doofus muthafukka)
She called for back-up because of your behavior.

and she tells him "he doesnt have his license and he's refusing to give me his keys" to which he basically starts cosigning her and telling me that they can tow my car for not having my license on me.
That's true. But, like you said in another post, I don't know why they didn't run your personal info to see if you are licensed to drive, have an outstanding warrant and see if your car is stolen or not.

so basically if someone was to get robbed for their wallet they would not be able to drive themselves home without risking their car being towed because they no longer have their license on them......its fukking bullshyt man. And i told them that. They insisted my passenger give them her license to which i adamantly refused and flatly stated to them to tow the car because i would rather fight that bullshyt then have them
You told them you would rather fight? :wtf:

pulling their little bullshyt on me. They told me to give them the keys to which i again refused
Third non-compliance behavior.

and told them to drag the shyt. At this point the doofus cop tells me to get out of the car to which i ask "am i being detained" to which he replied "if you dont get out im going to arrest you" to which i again replied "am i being detained" and then he asks the other cop if she wants me to get out. She says yea i need to get out to sign the tickets, so i then get out, grab a bag i had with a laptop and a half a vick which i had on me on some straight up fluke shyt and walk past the doofus cop. As im walking by him he says "and if you dont sign them i will arrest your ass".
Yes, if you don't sign the summons/tickets, you can be brought to the jail.

So i go to the white bytch and ask her what the tickets are for and the bytch has about 6 tickets for me.........one of which was for failing to present a insurance card when asked. When she read that ticket off i asked her how she was giving me a ticket for that when she hadnt even asked for it to which she replied "well do you have it?" to which i answered "nah, but how you going to have the ticket written before you even ask me that shyt?".
Yeah, that was kind of screwed up on the cop's part.

After i asked that the big doofus mutha fukkka walks up on me and says "WHY YOU ALL UP ON HER!" grabs me up and starts shouting "YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN" (lol) to which i reply "i need to calm down? Look at you"
Your attitude was not good. You displayed a high degree of non-compliance and that is enough to justify your arrest. This will be brought up in IA investigation and in court.

After that the white bytch says just arrest him, we taking him down for traffic violations. After that the big doofus muthafukka throws me up on the driver side window of my truck banging my head on the shyt as i ask the nikka if he's trying to break my head on the shyt or what. The nikka cuffs my left arm but i got my bag with the laptop in my right hand so i wouldnt give that to him until i put my bag down. So at this point the white bytch walks up on me, grabs the bag out my hand then shouts "HES GOING FOR MY GUN!" to which i immediatly reply "WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT, I AINT GOIN FOR YOUR GUN" thinking this bytch is really trying to get me killed out there.
Without seeing it, I don't know if your hand was close to her waist or not, while you were holding your bag.

So at this point another cop comes on the scene and yo gets the big doofus muthafukka to stop banging my head on the window and then yo throws me in some grass. So as this is going on im telling my lady to get my bag and my phone knowing that if they get that bag I am fukkED. THey respond by saying that they are keeping the bag as evidence, that shyt is not what i was tryin to hear.....

yadda yadda yadda i end up down central bookings (that hellhole) and when, after 8 hours, i finally recieve my charging papers i see that this bytch really was trying to fukk my life up.
Why did it take 8 hours, was it busy with other arrestees?

This bytch wrote that I became beligerant when she asked my passenger for her license
Yep, belligerent attitude.

then got out of the car without being told and attempted to flee the scene.
Did you?

She said that when they went to arrest me i turned around looked at her and went for her gun.....
yo when i read them charges i could not believe that shyt.
So what im thinking is going to be a straight walk thru is now turning into a situation where im wondering if im going to even get bail............

yadda yadda yadda......

i got bail (Thank God), my lady got the laptop and my phone ANDDDD I GOT THE WHOLE shyt RECORDED :win:

See, right after that copped turned on her sirens something told me to record the incident and I am so thankful i did. THat recording basically shows that everything she put on that report was a lie. NOt to mention their was one of those city cameras overhead so that shyt should have caught everything on camera.

Yo, im bout to get paid off this shyt
So, yes, the situation had problems on your part and problems on the cops' part.
Listen to your attorney. Your civil lawsuit will be separate from the IA investigation case and court case. So, if you, somehow, are able to sue the police department, you aren't getting paid in like over a year from now.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
It's not illegal to not answer, but little things like this add up. If you act courteous and calm, it de-escalates the situation.

So, the cop asked for your passenger's ID, not because she's going to drive or anything, she just requested it. You as the driver could ask your passenger, "Do you want to give the cop your ID". This puts the onus of submitting to the cops request off of you and onto your passenger. I don't know why she asked for it though.

So basically, you escalated the situation. This isn't just her, any cop would have felt the same way. Non-compliance to simple commands is related to someone who is not going to comply to other commands.

This type of statement can be construed as someone who is willing to attack a cop because they are hiding something in order to escape arrest. Why? They have an outstanding warrant, they are covering up a crime they just committed, they are in possession of something illegal, or something else that isn't legal.

Refusing to give the keys is your second non-compliant behavior.

Non-compliance is related to a person wanting to possibly escape, and if you have the keys to your car, a simple way to escape is to turn on the car and drive away.

She called for back-up because of your behavior.

That's true. But, like you said in another post, I don't know why they didn't run your personal info to see if you are licensed to drive, have an outstanding warrant and see if your car is stolen or not.
if a cop told you to go stand in traffic would you?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
then.

:laff: At your lawyer stringing you along though. nikka 'bout to get paid regardless. :dead:

Like somebody said earlier..Lawyers are playing their own game... They will pump your head up, making you believe you can go out here and kill somebody and get off.......I remember them talking all that shyt to me....Get in court, first thing they start talking about was " Lets see if they can drop the major charge and you take the smaller ones"........wtf .....lol

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:why: Then you go Federal bruh....

Breh,you say this like all of this is free...and you have all the time in the world......lol@taking it Federal, yeah and your Lawyer is going to charge you even more, and the whole ordeal is going to extend a couple more months with you missing time from work.....Why don't you pay-pal dude some money so he can take it there since you care so much.