I was recently pulled over for a tail light being out....*audio added*

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
U right......u think i wanted to be in jail all that time?
Nah I didnt, but i also realize that if nikkas dont take a stand somewhere you going to stay the doormat of society.
That bytch ass cop was tryin to push up on my lady in my face. Yo was offering her a ride telling her she didnt need to walk in the car and i told his bytch ass we dont need nothing from him....
See i was able to take the stance i did because all of my shyt was legit and me driving without a License is not an arrestable offense. Lik
Im even cool on the insurance card thing cause i said nah i didnt have it on my person not that i didnt have it in the car. But even still thats not even a criminal charge........
my thing is refusin an id aint gonna change shyt & you give a cop the best ether by cooperating..... i had a cop wanted me so bad but i smiled & cooperated, he wanted to shoot me so bad, i smiled, i could see his soul burnin... but yeah defend your lady but an id wont do that.... let em run & say fukk you, you put your lady in a more serious position..... you didnt need to be in lockup, trust me....

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Already

im going to the hospital tommorrow.

I got to fight these criminal charges first then once they get dismissed we get to the civil part.

I hope this bytch lose her job tho. The way i see it is, once they see how she lied and trumped up charges in this situation it could bring into question any of her previous arrests and hopefully can use that to get some of their convictions overturned....
The criminal charges will take at LEAST a year before they are resolved. Check what the statute of limitations are.

I got beat up by the police and thought I would do the same thing you want to do...fight the criminal charge then file a civil charge.

After a year of court and the cops constantly bullshytting by either not showing up or asking for the trial to be pushed back, it took a year. Then I had probation for a year and I was shyt outta luck because I aint know.

Check the statute of limitations for filing a civil suit breh!!! :damn:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
see the difference in my situation and yours is that none of the charges they hit me with will hold up which will turn this situation into a false arrest.

This bytch hit me with a resisting arrest, Going for her gun, and disturbing the peace (or something) charge....

the audio i have has her on audio telling her sgt that she was arresting me for different shyt........none of which was arrestable offenses.

The audio also refutes everything she wrote in regards to the arrest in the charging docs will in turn bring into question the legitmacy of everything else she wrote.

Once it's proved that the arrest was unlawful then it opens the door for my civil lawsuit......

Here's an example of what im sayin

http://m.voiceofoc.org/oc_north/article_8908209e-e824-11e2-929b-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

:skip: You can definitely be arrested for not having proof of insurance so you really don't have a case here. They was bein' nice as hell to you in actuality.

- Tail light out
- No license on you
- No proof of insurance

If you would have got in an accident, even a minor one, the other person would have been fukked, and would have only been left with your word/nothing to follow up on. That alone is enough to arrest you and impound your car right there and then.

:laff: At your lawyer stringing you along though. nikka 'bout to get paid regardless. :dead:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
The criminal charges will take at LEAST a year before they are resolved. Check what the statute of limitations are.

I got beat up by the police and thought I would do the same thing you want to do...fight the criminal charge then file a civil charge.

After a year of court and the cops constantly bullshytting by either not showing up or asking for the trial to be pushed back, it took a year. Then I had probation for a year and I was shyt outta luck because I aint know.

:why: Then you go Federal bruh....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

yea, im going to discuss all that with my lawyer. Good lookin on info tho

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
***snorts 3828seconds**

You had the right to remain silence the moment u pulled over, u didnt have to say shyt but i left my license at home but i have my state id(suprise maryland allows u to have both)

u should have stayed in the vehicle and left ya bag and laptop inside

gettin out the vehicle and refusing to sign is what got u cuffed,signin a ticket is not a admission of guilt, u signing= u properly received it

it says plain as day
https://www.mdsp.org/FAQs.aspx

Can a Trooper force me to sign a citation?
Answer: No, you can't be forced. However, at that point, you are subject to arrest. And remember, signing a citation only acknowledges that you received the citation, not that you admit guilt.

and she told u if u dont sign it u goin to jail, once u refuse to sign its on them to decide if they wanna arrest you or not

shouldve just signed that shyt went home, set up a meetin with ya lawyer and contacted the aclu and got ready to fight all the trump charges and since u say u had it recorded, u could use that in ya case as well

they already ran ya plates ya id more than likely matched up with ya registration, u didnt have to exit the vehicle, all u did was ran your mouth, other than that they didnt have shyt on u except u didnt have ya license n no insurance, gave u a ticket u signed it would have been over with

they saw u was a easy target that knew it all, showcased that u didnt know shyt

peckerwood piss the nikka off and didnt even get a chance to sign the ticket

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
***snorts 3828seconds**

You had the right to remain silence the moment u pulled over, u didnt have to say shyt but i left my license at home but i have my state id(suprise maryland allows u to have both)

u should have stayed in the vehicle and left ya bag and laptop inside

gettin out the vehicle and refusing to sign is what got u cuffed,signin a ticket is not a admission of guilt, u signing= u properly received it

it says plain as day
https://www.mdsp.org/FAQs.aspx

Can a Trooper force me to sign a citation?
Answer: No, you can't be forced. However, at that point, you are subject to arrest. And remember, signing a citation only acknowledges that you received the citation, not that you admit guilt.

and she told u if u dont sign it u goin to jail, once u refuse to sign its on them to decide if they wanna arrest you or not

shouldve just signed that shyt went home, set up a meetin with ya lawyer and contacted the aclu and got ready to fight all the trump charges and since u say u had it recorded, u could use that in ya case as well

they already ran ya plates ya id more than likely matched up with ya registration, u didnt have to exit the vehicle, all u did was ran your mouth, other than that they didnt have shyt on u except u didnt have ya license n no insurance, gave u a ticket u signed it would have been over with

they saw u was a easy target that knew it all, showcased that u didnt know shyt

peckerwood piss the nikka off and didnt even get a chance to sign the ticket

i didnt refuse to sign the tickets

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
complied with the cop and done what? My passenger was not driving the vehicle so there was no reason they should be running her license. The car was in my name and the id i gave them was an official I.D. it just wasnt a driver license. See sucka nikkas like you simply complying with bullshyt is the reason she was so taken aback by me not complying with that dumb shyt.

fukk that bytch and fukk you for siding with.....you bytch

But would it have killed your passenger if she had shown her license? I mean whats the fukin big deal?

You just came across as mouthy and very suspicious through your actions.

It kills me when people dont do as they are told when dealing with cops. I mean how stupid can you get.

Giving unnecessary lip and making matters more difficult than they actually are is what gets people into trouble when they get pulled over.

I was told to pull over once and the cop in this instance was also white but I just kept it cool. Answered whatever was asked politely and complied with everything. Made it home in no time.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
But would it have killed your passenger if she had shown her license? I mean whats the fukin big deal?

You just came across as mouthy and very suspicious through your actions.

It kills me when people dont do as they are told when dealing with cops. I mean how stupid can you get.

Giving unnecessary lip and making matters more difficult than they actually are is what gets people into trouble when they get pulled over.

I was told to pull over once and the cop in this instance was also white but I just kept it cool. Answered whatever was asked politely and complied with everything. Made it home in no time.
good for you, bytch

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
he could find a public defender depending on his income.
if he can find an honest soul to represent him, he could win. and not pay at all to do so. :manny:

but honest kind lawyers are hard to find like a good looking nice girl who cooks and cleans.
Hiring a public defender, you might as well hire the prosecutor.