I was recently pulled over for a tail light being out....*audio added*

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
all that unnecessary shyt happened cause you tried to act like some dumb fukk wanna be lawyer, yeah maybe you got trumped up charges(id love to hear the recording), but looking back at it, was getting thrown in jail and charged with all this shyt really worth the petty argument over asking for your passenger's ID?

no it wasn't and you are stubborn as fukk if you think going against the police/government is ever a good idea.

:smile:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dunno why cats in here with these flashy whips INSIST on riding without licenses/suspended licenses, fuked up registrations and no insurance. then also have non-working tailights. and proceed to get mad when the police pull them over when they ain't living right in the first place. threadstarter should have just shut up, and ate those tickets instead of all this fukkery.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
aint shyt fun and games dog.........

well i can tell you this... prepare yourself for the raping by your lawyer. with your charges i'd kick out at least 10k in fees, missing time from work( using up your vacation) or school. stressing yourself out before each apperance because you never know how things will go. plus now you have a record( hurting future employment ).

shyt you got a 50k bond, prepare for some jail-time or long ass probation( and they dont care about your work schedule ).

see nobody raps about or talks about this part.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
well i can tell you this... prepare yourself for the raping by your lawyer. with your charges i'd kick out at least 10k in fees, missing time from work( using up your vacation) or school. stressing yourself out before each apperance because you never know how things will go. plus now you have a record( hurting future employment ).

shyt you got a 50k bond, prepare for some jail-time or long ass probation( and they dont care about your work schedule ).

see nobody raps about or talks about this part.
cool story bro

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
dog, me not presenting my license was only supposed to garner a "failure to display license on demand ticket." this bytch treated the situation as if i was an unlicensed driver. I gave this bytch an Official State I.D., my truck is in my name and i offered to provide any information she needed to run my license. Thats more then what that bytch needed to do her job properly. ILL BE fukkING DAMNED if she getting my passengers license for anything. My passenger aint driving so nah, you aint running shyt of hers. The bytch didnt like me not simply giving into her unlawful demands and decided to try to show me who was boss.

You fukkin right im going to pursue it. This bytch put some serious charges on me...............that charge carries 10 years..........yo, u drawining the line in the sand at the wrong moment. You so used to just taking the easy way out you are failing to see right and wrong clearly in this situation.
First off it is not unlawful for law enforcement to ask for the identification of passengers in a pulled over vehicle...especially when the driver has no license present or insurance. When you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. Please let us know how your lawsuit goes.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Please let us know how your lawsuit goes.

You seem to have it all figured out, why do you want me to let you know how it goes for?

See whats funny is nikkas like you would simply tuck your tail and give in to the cops demands (not matter how ridiculous) under the guise of you just being smart but when you hear the story of someone who refused to take that route and was rewarded for it you yourself would then become emboldened to do it yourself.

Nah dog i aint keepin yall updated on shyt..... yall live according to your thinking and get what that gets you.

See me, no matter how this plays out im good cause i know i did what was right.......

im prepared to take whatever comes with that.