I was recently pulled over for a tail light being out....*audio added*

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lemme get this straight.

This dumbass has no license, no insurance, and is standoffish from the jump and he somehow believes HE was wronged??

And to add on it, he hired some high priced lawyer thinking he's about to get PAID?:russ:

First the city took your money and 8 hours of your time. Now that lawyer going to take your money and months worth of your time for a failed case.

Good luck jackass:laff:

Daps
Hey @Say it Wit Ya Chest if you think you're somehow some tuff guy who stands up to the cops by doing this, you're actually going to end up with wasted time, dropped charges (if you play your cards right), a paid lawyer, and a defeated purpose.

Chick did nothing to you, you were driving around with a busted taillight, no insurance, no license and to top it off YOU escalated it.

They do say life is the best teacher:ehh:

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Hey @Say it Wit Ya Chest if you think you're somehow some tuff guy who stands up to the cops by doing this, you're actually going to end up with wasted time, dropped charges (if you play your cards right), a paid lawyer, and a defeated purpose.

Chick did nothing to you, you were driving around with a busted taillight, and no license and to top it off YOU escalated it.

They do say life is the best teacher:ehh:
k

Daps
I'm not reading all that because it's your own dumb ass fault. :stopitslime:

I hate cops just as much as the next nikka but you gotta humble yourself in these situations. Please tell me you're like 19.

He somehow believes he's some militant fighting the power of the abusive police in the name of Rodney King or something like that...
full

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
and what was the reasonable suspicion of a crime being committed?

I provided a state issued ID, my registration (which is in my name) and informed that cop that I was licensed. Thats all she needed.

When the SGT arrived on the scene he even asked the bytch why she didnt just run my license plate number...

fukk outta here with that dumb shyt you talkin bout

You were driving without your license and insurance. That in itself is a cite able crime. You were driving without a tail light. That all combine is more than enough for an officer to "reasonably suspect" that you may be a criminal.

Not saying it's right or wrong but if you're a black man driving around at night like that you need to control your emotions and handle the situation smartly.

Daps
"Am I being detained?" :russ:

The funny thing is this line actually works IF your documentation is straight. nikka literally ASKED to be arrested. :dead:

And they STILL towed his car but first-- slammed his forehead into the hood leaving him quite a large dent to take care of.

Now he had to sit in bookings for 8 hours, hungry, and mad as hell with felonies to his name
full

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Lemme get this straight.

This dumbass has no license, no insurance, and is standoffish from the jump and he somehow believes HE was wronged??

And to add on it, he hired some high priced lawyer thinking he's about to get PAID?:russ:

First the city took your money and 8 hours of your time. Now that lawyer going to take your money and months worth of your time for a failed case.

:banderas:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Lemme get this straight.

Yea I'm a big proponent of fukk the police, but man you knew you were riding dirty and you still acted an a$$hole...if you had just been calm and cooperated things may have been different...just because the police are a$$holes doesn't mean you give them even more reason to fukk your life up, especially when you are in the wrong. Why are you driving around with NO paperwork anyway?