I understand that content creation can be a job but it still looks stupid as fukk.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
But let me ask you this, do you really think there are jobs and careers for the younger generation like that? Even when I was younger people were looking at how that whole "American dream" stuff was over with. The days of people getting into these 20 year careers and saving for retirement seems few.
That's mostly reserved for many high skilled jobs but it's a lot of jobs out there, mostly in management positions and in corporate, where you can grind that out and get something respectable. I think without generation, we've got to focus less on higher education and corporate handouts and find and utilize our skills and natural passions and be more united and financially fiscal.

That American dream shyt turned into a nightmare for many folks regardless of pensions and benefits cause they spent so much freaking money on uses less shyt

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The upside of being a content creator is huge, like literally becoming rich over night type upside
And every content creator ain't out here with $4k Mac Pro and Adobe suite editing all night. I know someone that makes $1500+ a month off IG just uploading shyt directly off his phone with no edits. So it can be relatively low labor depending on what you trying do

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
content creators dont really get stable income either

the appeal of it is purely fo free shyt and getting sponsored by brands that you like

you a game streamer? get a free console
you a cook? get some free cooking supplies
you on onlyfans? get some free sex toys

etc.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Imagine a country that has a semi-capitalist economic system with an education system that doesn't teach its students how to manage capital, a bit of a joke
Thats a good point too. I always thought that was by design. They want a certain "class" of people to just see themselves as consumers and nothing more.

I was always upset about how when I finally got the chance to take an economics class the teacher was BAD breh. And we were all horny teenagers. Didn't learn a damn thing :lolbron:
:snoop:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You're at the mercy of extremely tickles crowds of people and the more trendy you are the more likely you'll have to work waaaaayyy more than a 9-5er

Also at least they get the taxes back
Meh.

Hawk Tuah about to be a millionaire. I’d take my chances.

I respect anyone tryna break the mold 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
This is a silly way of looking at it. 99% of content creators make almost no money.

That's like saying investing in NFT's is wise because people became millionaires doing it
NFTs are ultra dead but memecoins are where it's at:ehh:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
There are people getting free food, free flights, free cars, free vacations, free hotel weekends and free everything for being content creator and you out here hating :mjlol:
Yeah, fukk them.
And fukk Nick Cannon.
fukk you too, son
mqdefault.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
But let me ask you this, do you really think there are jobs and careers for the younger generation like that? Even when I was younger people were looking at how that whole "American dream" stuff was over with. The days of people getting into these 20 year careers and saving for retirement seems few.

there's plenty of jobs. nursing, engineering, accounting. plus all the trades, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, roofers. all of these professions are viable in 2024.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
If you think content creation is stupid as fukk you probably have no idea how marketing works. you know how much companies SPEND on marketing and running ads?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Meh.

Hawk Tuah about to be a millionaire. I’d take my chances.

I respect anyone tryna break the mold 🤷🏽‍♂️
She's just a bot used to make regular people like us feel insecure about our positions in life imposed by a master race slaver class of people.

If she's not smart with her money it'll be like throwing a million dollars at a monkey