I understand that content creation can be a job but it still looks stupid as fukk.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
She's just a bot used to make regular people like us feel insecure about our positions in life imposed by a master race slaver class of people.

If she's not smart with her money it'll be like throwing a million dollars at a monkey
i disagree with the first point. I don’t feel insecure. I love my life.

And I don’t care what she does with her money and fame. I won’t be paying attention to her.

I didn’t even watch the original video. I just saw the thread on here about securing $1 million deal or something.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Alot of nikkas in here rationalizing their 9 to 5 lifestyle..lol true alot those folks ain't caking like that but beats wage labor with a boss to report your every move

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
i disagree with the first point. I don’t feel insecure. I love my life.

And I don’t care what she does with her money and fame. I won’t be paying attention to her.

I didn’t even watch the original video. I just saw the thread on here about securing $1 million deal or something.
I said us as a general statement, because you are a part of the class of people who have no influence nationally.

I'm telling you it's just a psyop that's it,
Eventually a million dollars is gonna be worth a few thousand, they gotta keep paying people for shyt they don't work for to keep making people give their lives up over money so they can be next, trying to be your next master, better watch your back

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Looks better than working a typical 9-5 until you’re 65 and can barely retire :manny:
Problem is too many people are trying to do it. Everybody can’t get money doing it. I say get paid however you can but that shyt looks depressing.. especially with the fact that people who post bullshyt content tend to get the most views, likes, comments.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It definitely is FAR more work than people realize.

We are all different, but in general, my workflow is

1. Come up with a concept
2. Write a script (this can take anywhere from 2 days to a month or so, depending)
3. Perform the voiceover (I'm a voice actor so voiceovers are a part of my videos)
4. Shoot your footage
5. Edit the video

Here's a screenshot of the edit from my Rush Hour 2 video:

Screenshot-2024-07-24-at-10-24-12-AM.png

Every single cut you see here was painstakingly edited by me while I was on vacation in Japan. This was a 12 hour process (because I kept getting interrupted to get domed up by a lil thick Japanese ting but that's neither here nor there)

:mjgrin:
Screenshot-2024-07-24-at-10-31-13-AM.png
Bro your Adobe timeline! :picard: That really shows you put in work. Props to you. Keep it up :salute:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Problem is too many people are trying to do it. Everybody can’t get money doing it. I say get paid however you can but that shyt looks depressing.. especially with the fact that people who post bullshyt content tend to get the most views, likes, comments.
Depressing for them. Not me 🤷🏽‍♂️

i respect them for trying 🤷🏽‍♂️

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Depressing for them. Not me 🤷🏽‍♂️

i respect them for trying 🤷🏽‍♂️
Oh no you’re right. Get it how you live. I dabble in it but ain’t nowhere near what the big content creators make lol. Definitely have gotten mad perks though. Probably could’ve been bigger if I stuck with it

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
It definitely is FAR more work than people realize.

We are all different, but in general, my workflow is

1. Come up with a concept
2. Write a script (this can take anywhere from 2 days to a month or so, depending)
3. Perform the voiceover (I'm a voice actor so voiceovers are a part of my videos)
4. Shoot your footage
5. Edit the video

Here's a screenshot of the edit from my Rush Hour 2 video:

Screenshot-2024-07-24-at-10-24-12-AM.png

Every single cut you see here was painstakingly edited by me while I was on vacation in Japan. This was a 12 hour process (because I kept getting interrupted to get domed up by a lil thick Japanese ting but that's neither here nor there)

:mjgrin:
Screenshot-2024-07-24-at-10-31-13-AM.png
lol yeah that premiere screen looks like at leasssst 15+ hours

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Meh.

Hawk Tuah about to be a millionaire. I’d take my chances.

I respect anyone tryna break the mold 🤷🏽‍♂️
That's not somebody you want to emulate though, you gonna live a regular life or try to become rich by spittin on that thang?:dame:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Another passive aggressive :flabbynsick: man fukk these YouTubers and streamers " thread huh
YouTube money coincidentally fell off when the Tall Israeli exec left rap and went over there. At this point the peak YouTubers you know are legacy acts. It's not the same landscape. Harder to get on Nd make money over there today. A lot of content types got demonetized

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Can you imagine living next to a content creator?

All you're hearing next door is weird yelling, failed stunts, hearing them say "Ok, take 17.... aaaannnnd action!!" :deadrose: