I Told Y'all! Teacher Who Got Pregnant By 13 Year Old Boy

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
Lil homie found himself a confident woman willing to give him cheeks. All the males knockin him, are fags. She probably the baddest at his school. Salute dudes G. Its probably dudes at her local bar ready to off themselves cuz a middle schooler got the panties b4 they did!

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
fukk that child rapist bytch, no matter how attractive (or not) she is.

Put your cape away.

She was in jail for a few hours. Not in solitary for 6 months. The bytch showed up to turn herself in with a bail agent in tow. I'm positive her attorney advised her to go makeup less and casual to generate some sympathy / the look they wanted her to convey.

:francis:

Relax. I was commenting on the OP's commentary about her physical qualities only. Not her character. Im equally as disgusted with her behavior as you are, and Im in favor of max punishment.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I saw some other pics reading up on this, that I instantly thought of the IG angle thing, because there's a few where she looks washed the fukk up....It's telling though, someone this insecure and obviously low self worth would engage in a sexual relationship with a child.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Alexandria Vera, the 24 year old Teacher who got pregnant by her 13 year old student who y'all said was bad and that the kid got a W. Y'all thought she looked like this:

This woman y'all all thought was bad that always takes pictures from the neck or breasts up really looks like this:

Go to 1:20 in the video below, is she so bad now? :shaq2:

Definitely expected worse by you way you were talking

Her ex boyfriend was probably out there somewhere in the world wanting her back while shes getting blown out by an 8th grader.

L's for everyone

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yea she's the business. Sick bytch but still a solid 7 on any scale and not bad without the makeup

dog-head-tilt-funny-gif.gif