I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:snoop:

You need to stop it with this.

A local beat writer speaks on the temperature of a city more than someone from a huge conglomerate.

You are being deliberately ignorant now because you refuse to admit that "fiasco" CREATED AND AUTHORED BY NFL.com was the wrong word choice.

:heh:

Its shockingly irresponsible for the nfl to authorize that opinion piece, projectcovo level blog

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wilson has had 594 yards in 4 games, I think Tannehill had that this weekend.

You went there? The guy who cries about "madden" and fantasy football numbers? You really made this point? Your boy Alex Smith been in the league 7+ years and still has not put up a game like Tannehill has. A guy who has played just 4 games in the league. :rudy:

you defending alex smith for several years while shytting on wilson after 4 games just makes my skin crawl...

That's what makes this attack on Wilson :merchant:... The same shyt he's using to slander the guy is the stuff he defends Alex on.

This dude was shytting on Braylon last year....now all of a sudden the guy's a quality receiver.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a rookie Baldwin had 788 yards and 4 TD's with Tavaris last year.

Do you honestly think Miami's WR corps is better than Seattles? And Seattle has a beast run game that should make it easier for Wilson too

And yet you shyt on Crabtree and want him cut when he put up better numbers projected over a 16 game season in his rookie year.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Russell outplay Flynn against the same vanilla defenses?

If the rookie outplays the vet, why would you start the vet? Should Moore have started over tannehil?

The problem is they fukked up on giving Flynn all that money. I think Flynn could possibly do well, but you don't give a guy all that money to sit on the bench. Flynn's own OC wouldn't give him that money but Seattle would. :heh: Same stupid move as giving whitehurst all that money a couple years ago along with Tavaris last year. Caroll is a clown.

But OP wanted to make this a Russell thread.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Has it been said that if Flynn was starting and playing horrible "they/them" would be calling for Russell Wilson.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Once again Flynn is hurt and can't start so all arguments are mute. Carroll said this himself on sports radio on monday. He also said he's sticking with Russel anyways.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
carroll hasnt even opened up his playbook, the seahawks are basically run on first adn second down and then a little slant, once in a while a play action downfield.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
last Emp is proof positive that if you look hard enough on the Internet, you can find yourself a "fiasco" somewhere online.

:pachaha:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I said it in the beginning of the year, you hand the keys to this rookie who played great in a bland vanilla pre-season and you in turn shyt on the big veteran signing.

So you make it clear your $10m man is worse than a 3rd round rookie, and now the medias calling for Flynn to come in, and we all know he will when Russel continues to struggle.

So what did that solve Seattle fans? Situation is 10x uglier than it was to start the year because now the rookie who was supposed to be savior isn't that and his confidence takes a hit and you're ready to go back to the bum ass vet. Shame yall are wasting a great defense.

Shouldn't you be worried about the fact your team resigned bummy ass Alex Smith and you losing to the fukkin Vikings :dead:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I've opened eyes before, and I'll do it again...
Everytime I shyt on Vince Young, Donovan McNabb and Tavaris “I’m a retarded, autistic ass nikka" Jackson, I got some stupid ass spook poster callin me CAC..

:what:

All these nikkas do is just coddle these half assed, garbage black QBs and refuse to acknowledge their wackness..

:childplease:

These are the same black spooks that support Tyler Perry movies..

nikkas make me sick..

So who supports Tyler Perry movies?
b85029477d699077d617ebed331a77a3.jpg

medium_bc458e317bf834dfa7a5f0f11bef8ba1.jpg

1286505.JPG

And tell me, when did you hear about people getting shot up at a Tyler Perry Play, because the man puts on plays, like broadway plays.
But you call him a nikka, even tho the black people who was called ****** while they was growin up by cac's... they support it. And here you are in 2012 calling them ******s over the internet?

Yeah, I agree. ******s do make me sick. They come in all colors too :ufdup:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Is this really a "fiasco", my dude?

edit: sorry, just saw this was covered.

SEC Hater

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no "fiasco". They think Russell Wilson is their QB of the future, they're not gonna bench him 4 games in for Matt Flynn. They're wasting a great defense? Flynn sure as fukk aint gonna solve that. If the fans are upset they can blame management for wasting money on bums like Sidney Rice and drastically overpaying somebody who has thrown less than 150 passes in his career.

You trying to tell me they aren't better then the likes of Sanchez, Weeden, Gabbert, Locker, Cassel, Palmer, Ponder, Kolb, Smith, Fitzpatrick, Tannehill... :comeon:

But no, the CACs got this QB shyt locked up, no matter how garbage their player is. :snoop:
:what: Most of who you named are rookies or second year players. Palmer, Fitz and Kolb are playing damn good this year.

VY had plenty of time to prove himself, all he proved was he is :trash:
McNabb is :flabbynsick: and way past his prime
Tavaris is, was and always will be :trash:

And none of them are even better than Sanchez or Cassell, both of whom are trash