I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I've opened eyes before, and I'll do it again...

So who supports Tyler Perry movies?
b85029477d699077d617ebed331a77a3.jpg

medium_bc458e317bf834dfa7a5f0f11bef8ba1.jpg

1286505.JPG

And tell me, when did you hear about people getting shot up at a Tyler Perry Play, because the man puts on plays, like broadway plays.
But you call him a nikka, even tho the black people who was called ****** while they was growin up by cac's... they support it. And here you are in 2012 calling them ******s over the internet?

Yeah, I agree. ******s do make me sick. They come in all colors too :ufdup:
Courtney, blow it out your ass

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
When did it change in sports that Rookies are supposed to be amazing in their first 2 years? Was it the contracts?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When did it change in sports that Rookies are supposed to be amazing in their first 2 years? Was it the contracts?
I'm not quite sure.

But when you pull up Wilson's numbers...

He has 4 TD's in 4 games. It took Alex Smith 14 games before he hit 4TDs (Including just 1 TD in his first season).

How does a staunch Alex supporter have the audacity to shyt on Wilson?

:heh:

Daps
last Emp is proof positive that if you look hard enough on the Internet, you can find yourself a "fiasco" somewhere online.

:pachaha:

It was just on nfl network they were talking to Michael Lombardi about it, Mike Sando espn's NFC west blogger was speaking on it.

I'm calling it out now because we'll see when it really blows up soon, I said it since day one. Just watch

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why they should have sat the kid, he was by far one of the most hyped guys off of pre-season and Carrol got caught up like a teenage girl at a Bieber concert
So basically..."Hey Russell, you outperformed Matt Flynn in preseason. We're going to sit you, anyways".

Where's the logic?

Flynn has started..what? 2 NFL games?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It was just on nfl network they were talking to Michael Lombardi about it, Mike Sando espn's NFC west blogger was speaking on it.

I'm calling it out now because we'll see when it really blows up soon, I said it since day one. Just watch

Wow!!! An NFL Network generated "fiasco!!"

Now you're scaling back saying "i'm calling it out now."

I see it.

Horrible Posting 101

Daps
Wow!!! An NFL Network generated "fiasco!!"

Now you're scaling back saying "i'm calling it out now."

I see it.

Horrible Posting 101

So you totally throw away the fact that Mike Sando the NFC West blogger for ESPN is also writing about it?

The word is out there, when the way it will, i`ll be laughing.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
One writer.

Not tied to the franchise, city, or reigon. With zero quotes from anyone with quotes such as

"Would flynn help them do that? My guess is he would"

"He (flynn) has to be thinking that he might be better for the Seahawks right now..."

"At the quarter mark of the season, the Seahawks should be asking themselves if flynn could take the help and score more"

Not a fiasco. Not an ordeal. Not a controversy.

:trash: and so are you.

You went there? The guy who cries about "madden" and fantasy football numbers? You really made this point? Your boy Alex Smith been in the league 7+ years and still has not put up a game like Tannehill has. A guy who has played just 4 games in the league. :rudy:

That's what makes this attack on Wilson :merchant:... The same shyt he's using to slander the guy is the stuff he defends Alex on.

This dude was shytting on Braylon last year....now all of a sudden the guy's a quality receiver.

Once again Flynn is hurt and can't start so all arguments are mute. Carroll said this himself on sports radio on monday. He also said he's sticking with Russel anyways.

:whew:

why is this thread still open?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm not quite sure.

But when you pull up Wilson's numbers...

He has 4 TD's in 4 games. It took Alex Smith 14 games before he hit 4TDs (Including just 1 TD in his first season).

How does a staunch Alex supporter have the audacity to shyt on Wilson?

Leave Alex alone! He was a late bloomer man, all the changes in coaches...him loosing confidence.... leave him alone.... thats my quarterback :to:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
That's why they should have sat the kid, he was by far one of the most hyped guys off of pre-season and Carrol got caught up like a teenage girl at a Bieber concert

Exactly, now if you sit its a 50/50 chance. Does he come back strong next year, or does he try to do too much to try to prove himself.

Daps
Exactly, now if you sit its a 50/50 chance. Does he come back strong next year, or does he try to do too much to try to prove himself.

That's my whole point, it was mismanaged from the jump, but instead everyone is trying to make up their own argument and argue with the straw man, no one is saying Russel Wilson is going to be a bad player

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That's my whole point, it was mismanaged from the jump, but instead everyone is trying to make up their own argument and argue with the straw man, no one is saying Russel Wilson is going to be a bad player
LOL...it's everyone else...not you.

Daps
LOL...it's everyone else...not you.

Your post doesn't even make sense, you're just dying to use a smiley here.

Look around man, people are coming ih ere trying to pick an argument that was never made.

Nobody said "Russel is trash!"

Nobody said that yet people are in here on some "Oh you got to give him time, he's a rookie yada yada"