I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You trying to tell me they aren't better then the likes of Sanchez, Weeden, Gabbert, Locker, Cassel, Palmer, Ponder, Kolb, Smith, Fitzpatrick, Tannehill... :comeon:

But no, the CACs got this QB shyt locked up, no matter how garbage their player is. :snoop:

No, and even if you felt they were, those teams invested in those QB's and the QB's you mentioned are neither a short nor long term solution. Deal with it.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He outplayed him in pre-season. He surely did do that.

But McElroy outplayed Sanchez in pre-season, should he be the starter too?

:what: HELL YEAH, but that's neither here nor there.

It's too early to judge Wilson. Not everybody goes off like Cam and RGIII. Sometimes, early success could be a detriment. Look at Cam now. Look at Fez 4 years after he got off to a 3-1 start. Look at Flacco prior to the start of this season. It's a kneejerk thing to do in either direction, but it's something that gets done so that you sheep read the articles, turn on ESPN, and watch First Take religiously.

Daps
Lastemp

Can you show us where there is an ordeal, fiasco, or where the seattle media is calling for a change.

You have no reason to address anything else until you do.

I never said the Seattle media.

Look at the front-page of NFL.com right now.

Main story is Russel Wilson and why he should be replaced

NFL.com is bigger than some shytty Seattle beat writer. You could also check our NFC West Blogger Mike Sando is all over this too

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
One writer.

Not tied to the franchise, city, or reigon. With zero quotes from anyone with quotes such as

"Would flynn help them do that? My guess is he would"

"He (flynn) has to be thinking that he might be better for the Seahawks right now..."

"At the quarter mark of the season, the Seahawks should be asking themselves if flynn could take the help and score more"

Not a fiasco. Not an ordeal. Not a controversy.

:trash: and so are you.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Russell just isn't ready to start, that's plain as day. Flynn sucks, though. It's an unfortunate situation for Seattle. That defense looks outstanding but it's gonna be difficult to keep winning games when your offense is putting up less than 20 ppg. They could be a real contender with a good QB.

I'm still :russ: at that guy saying Tavaris, McNabb and Young are better than most starting QB's.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I never said the Seattle media.

Look at the front-page of NFL.com right now.

Main story is Russel Wilson and why he should be replaced

NFL.com is bigger than some shytty Seattle beat writer. You could also check our NFC West Blogger Mike Sando is all over this too

:snoop:

You need to stop it with this.

A local beat writer speaks on the temperature of a city more than someone from a huge conglomerate.

You are being deliberately ignorant now because you refuse to admit that "fiasco" CREATED AND AUTHORED BY NFL.com was the wrong word choice.

:heh: