I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Your post doesn't even make sense, you're just dying to use a smiley here.

Look around man, people are coming ih ere trying to pick an argument that was never made.

Nobody said "Russel is trash!"

Nobody said that yet people are in here on some "Oh you got to give him time, he's a rookie yada yada"

Look around?

You act as if pre season shouldn't have been used for two qbs with a combined two NFL games under their belts to prove to be their team's starter.

TWO GAMES....and now its an NFL.com generated "fiasco." You couldn't even respond to the guy living IN Seattle around the fan base.

:heh:

CORNY

Daps
Look around?

You act as if pre season shouldn't have been used for two qbs with a combined two NFL games under their belts to prove to be their team's starter.

TWO GAMES....and now its an NFL.com generated "fiasco." You couldn't even respond to the guy living IN Seattle around the fan base.

CORNY

Yeah NFL.com, that tiny little publication. It might as well be Media Take out.

Give it 2 more weeks watch the fire burn.

And when I say look around, i`m referring to the people who`re coming in here with the cape on for Wilson, when no one is bashing Wilson.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
*didnt know there was a russel wilson fiasco*

maybe one could be on the horizon? is this thread a pre-emptive strike on that upcoming fiasco, which is the SEA Seahawk QB situation?

:manny:

NYC Rebel

Daps
I`m just telling ya now because it's starting, just like how I told you about Sanchez being horrific years ago.

Just want to get it on the record.

Dog...you stay thinking you're saying something groundbreaking!!

I repeat...this "you said it first" thing reeks of low self esteem.

Daps
*didnt know there was a russel wilson fiasco*

maybe one could be on the horizon? is this thread a pre-emptive strike on that upcoming fiasco, which is the SEA Seahawk QB situation?

:manny:

The media was all over Wilson in the pre-season, there was analysts picking them to win the division.

Then you come on here we had a 10+ page thread over this dude too. There was a legit buzz around him.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Thank you for that psychological analysis. How much for a personal session?

You must know smileys do not equate to good points by now.

You have no point.

It's not about Russell then you make it about Russell.

You don't know if you're coming or going.

Fiasco? Are you serious? :what:

Daps
You have no point.

It's not about Russell then you make it about Russell.

You don't know if you're coming or going.

Fiasco? Are you serious? :what:

Keep cherry picking one word "Fiasco", because you can't argue anything else. And keep using them smileys as your crutch since you can't think critically and see what i`m saying. :

The OP says it all, it's not about Russel's play it was about the decision to start Russel in the very first game. Anyone with a brain could see this, and you're not dumb, so i`ll assume you're trolling.

You should be using that ottthhhhheeer smiley, it sums up your posts much better.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Keep cherry picking one word "Fiasco", because you can't argue anything else. And keep using them smileys as your crutch since you can't think critically and see what i`m saying. :

The OP says it all, it's not about Russel's play it was about the decision to start Russel in the very first game. Anyone with a brain could see this, and you're not dumb, so i`ll assume you're trolling.

You should be using that ottthhhhheeer smiley, it sums up your posts much better.

Fiasco is the springboard for your entire point.

And I have argued your point. You acted as if there wasn't a competetion for the starting job coming into the preseason. There was. Russell won...and now its a "fiasco" that he didn't sit behind a player with 2 career starts under his belt...a total of 120 more minutes experience than Russell...and it's a "fiasco" that he didn't sit behind him and that wealth experience.

I see it clearly. It's called dumb.

Daps
Fiasco is the springboard for your entire point.

And I have argued your point. You acted as if there wasn't a competetion for the starting job coming into the preseason. There was. Russell won...and now its a "fiasco" that he didn't sit behind a player with 2 career starts under his belt...a total of 120 more minutes experience than Russell...and it's a "fiasco" that he didn't sit behind him and that wealth experience.

I see it clearly. It's called dumb.

It's a fiasco because the media hyped up a kid over pre-season games. And everyone ran with the hype, even a head coach.

A head coach should know not to put too much into pre-season, and a head coach should know his team. Carrol should have known this defense was ready for big things and not trusted his team with a rookie QB. He bought the hype, and that was a big mistake

Carrol is a bad head coach, he's a college minded coach. They should have never even dealt Jackson in the first place if they felt like Flynn stunk.

As much as you want to down Flynn, he still is a guy with a few years of NFL experience, from practice-training camps, film room etc. And if they didn't have faith in that, they should have kept Jackson and played him and let Wilson come in as the savior mid-season.

Now he was appointed to the role, is struggling and what do you do? You have a top 5 defense, you're gonna waste that on a rookie? Probably not, they`ll pull him.

I`m literally repeating myself at this point so i`ll stop because if you don't get it by now, there is no helping you.

NYC Rebel

Daps
It's a fiasco because the media hyped up a kid over pre-season games. And everyone ran with the hype, even a head coach.

A head coach should know not to put too much into pre-season, and a head coach should know his team. Carrol should have known this defense was ready for big things and not trusted his team with a rookie QB. He bought the hype, and that was a big mistake

Carrol is a bad head coach, he's a college minded coach. They should have never even dealt Jackson in the first place if they felt like Flynn stunk.

As much as you want to down Flynn, he still is a guy with a few years of NFL experience, from practice-training camps, film room etc. And if they didn't have faith in that, they should have kept Jackson and played him and let Wilson come in as the savior mid-season.

Now he was appointed to the role, is struggling and what do you do? You have a top 5 defense, you're gonna waste that on a rookie? Probably not, they`ll pull him.

I`m literally repeating myself at this point so i`ll stop because if you don't get it by now, there is no helping you.

It makes no sense, because what you're repeating has already been torn down.

It DOES make sense to have an open competition for two Qbs with little of no NFL experience. Pre season determined who'd get the job.
You're giving the job to Flynn based on 120 minutes more experience and being around an NFL setting.

Since when does that put one qb over the other?

That makes no sense.