I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tavaris is better then that CAC back-up as well. Tavaris (and Young and McNabb) is better then most starting QBs but... :shaq2:

:childplease:

All three of them fukking suck. The only QBs that they could even be compared to would be Gabbert, Kolb and Freeman

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
On topic, I think emp 4got that wilson is still a rookie, not all rookies come in and ball out immediately like cam, rgiii, dalton, and a couple others. Hell peyton struggled early on and luck is right there with wilson statwise. Problem is wilson struggling is more likely than not, he'll get better, plus he's got a lot 2 learn. Most likely you wont get an accurate picture until maybe even the middle of next year. Not all rookie qb's progress at the same rate. Plus with wilson, unlike other rookie qbs, he wasnt prqcticing as a starter in preseason either. he was named starter late and didnt get to go the whole offseason as the #1 guy.

Daps
On topic, I think emp 4got that wilson is still a rookie, not all rookies come in and ball out immediately like cam, rgiii, dalton, and a couple others. Hell peyton struggled early on. Problem is wilson struggling is more likely than not, he'll get better, plus he's got a lot 2 learn. Most likely you wont get an accurate picture until maybe even the middle of next year. Not all rookie qb's progress at the same rate. Plus with wilson, unlike other rookie qbs, he wasnt prqcticing as a starter in preseason either. he was named starter late and didnt get to go the whole offseason as the #1 guy.

That's not on topic though, the topic isn't about is Wilson a good player.

The topic is "Look how management fukked up this Seattle situation".

Check out the OP

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Check out the OP

The fukked up by starting a rookie instead of going to a guy with two NFL starts under his belt?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Check out the OP

What I wrote was in reference to why you stick with wilson. Everybody knows they overpaid for flynn anyway, thats the true fukk up, nobody even went after him like that. But nobody starts a rookie then pull him 4 games in, you let him take his lumps. That's carrol's baby there, it'd be diff if flynn was the starter and got yanked, but you gotta let the rookie grow.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:childplease:

All three of them fukking suck. The only QBs that they could even be compared to would be Gabbert, Kolb and Freeman

And I'm not sure they're better then Kolb/gabbert/Freeman. Mcnabb is :flabbynsick: and Vince is just trash

Daps
The fukked up by starting a rookie instead of going to a guy with two NFL starts under his belt?

Well don't you think so if they paid that guy $10m guaranteed? Don't you think they evaluated him enough to see him as a starter to pay him that money?

Trust me I don't think Flynn will be shyt, I honestly think he is a bum. But it's the way they handled the whole ordeal that is gonna end up making Carrol look like a true amateur.

Daps
What I wrote was in reference to why you stick with wilson. Everybody knows they overpaid for flynn anyway, thats the true fukk up, nobody even went after him like that. But nobody starts a rookie then pull him 4 games in, you let him take his lumps. That's carrol's baby there, it'd be diff if flynn was the starter and got yanked, but you gotta let the rookie grow.

You know what's gonna happen though, if Russel continues to struggle management says "We're paying this other guy $10m, the guy YOU wanted, go with him".

You got a guy who was supposed to be your starter getting big $ on the bench while a rookie is floundering out there, it's only inevitable.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Well don't you think so if they paid that guy $10m guaranteed? Don't you think they evaluated him enough to see him as a starter to pay him that money?

Trust me I don't think Flynn will be shyt, I honestly think he is a bum. But it's the way they handled the whole ordeal that is gonna end up making Carrol look like a true amateur.

The players all stood behind Russell starting as well as him outplaying Flynn.

These small window beneficiaries of huge contracts is an altogether different issue, but the players rallied behind Russell.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
weeden and tannehill are rookie on teams that are going nowhere. you really think teams wanna put old washed up bum ass mcnabb in instead? :russ:
ponder was better than mcnabb ON THE SAME TEAM.
tavaris is the only viable qb and he should be a decent backup. mcnabb is done and isnt better than anyone on that list, and I think a lot of those qbs are ass

you are just trollin at this point

Not true, but I see what you're trying to say

Daps
The players all stood behind Russell starting as well as him outplaying Flynn.

These small window beneficiaries of huge contracts is an altogether different issue, but the players rallied behind Russell.

They did, but since when do players make roster moves?

I see why Carrol did it, don't get me wrong. But it just goes to show you how he is a college coach. He gets so caught up in the rah-rah he loses sight of the bigger picture.

It's just great to watch them struggle as a 49ers fan when they got that sick defense, legit top 5 fukking defense. But they`ll keep losing games with Baseball/Softball scores

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly agree with the OP on this one. Bottom line, very few rookie QBs should start, period. Everyone needs time for the adjustment phase and should sit and watch for a year. It would have even been beneficial for Cam and Dalton to sit last year and just watch from the bench. This new era of starting rookies is all because of greed and is part of the motivation for the rules changing to make this a pass happy league.

At the end of the day, its hard to argue that if Russell hits a really bad streak(because he is a rookie), lose games they shouldn't have and is yanked for Flynn, it would be a bad look on Pete Carroll as a coach.

NYC Rebel

Daps
They did, but since when do players make roster moves?

Coaches always make moves based on who a team rallies behind.

Sorry this is new to you.

Plus....Russell OUTPLAYED him. What part about that do you not understand?

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
bench wilson and put in flynn cuz wilson aint getting it done.. fukk feelings