I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
They have really limited Russell, not given him much of a chance to show out yet. But it is a shame to have a top5 d(currently) and the #1 rb right now, and not be at least 3-1.

But emp, its 4 games in, you're acting like a bytch right now. How did your hero Alex look 4 games in?

You know damn well Carroll is limiting Wilson so they can destroy Wilson and and put that CAC back-up as an undisputed number 1...and then they start to do some decent play-calling. Typical CAC bullshyt. :shaq2:

Daps
You give advise telling people not to pay attention to the media, yet you're giving the media all of your attention in creating fiascos.

:rudy:

Pete Carrol is defending his QB and explaining his play, that is Pete Carrol.

And what you're referring to is the television media in that E!spn discussion about guys like Skip/Steven A

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

And what you're referring to is the television media in that E!spn discussion about guys like Skip/Steven A

Again....focus on YOUR actions....

You give advise telling people not to pay attention to the media, yet you're giving the media all of your attention in creating fiascos.

Daps
They have really limited Russell, not given him much of a chance to show out yet. But it is a shame to have a top5 d(currently) and the [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] rb right now, and not be at least 3-1.

But emp, its 4 games in, you're acting like a bytch right now. How did your hero Alex look 4 games in?

You're wasting that defense, I laugh when I see you guys losing 13-19 to fukking St. Louis.

Getting a cheap win when really you lose 12-7 to GB.

I`m glad, I actually hope you keep throwing away wins on a rookie QB, you better hope he turns out to be something truly special, and he very well may, but this is a waste of a great defense

Don't deflect shyt to Alex, there was no Alex-mania in 2005, he didn't even start the damn season and he was the #1 pick

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Pete was asked a question by reporters thats why he's "defending" his QB. if they dont ask the question then he says nothing about it.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Golden Tate is WACK as hell and is a poor route runner. Sidney Rice had ONE good year.

Let's stop putting these guys on a pedestal.

Daps
You know damn well Carroll is limiting Wilson so they can destroy Wilson and and put that CAC back-up as an undisputed number 1...and then they start to do some decent play-calling. Typical CAC bullshyt. :shaq2:

You honestly think that coaches have racial biases and plan losses to support the white players?

Naaaaaaaaaah, I know what you're doing

Daps
Golden Tate is WACK as hell and is a poor route runner. Sidney Rice had ONE good year.

Let's stop putting these guys on a pedestal.

Baldwin had 788 and 4 TD's as an undrafted rookie, he aint that bad.

I`m not even saying Wilson sucks, don't get me wrong, this wasn't a Wilson thread. If anyone reads the original post you can see i`m talking about Carrol mismanaging the kid and the vet.

I do think that Russel isn't ready for the league though, not yet.

Daps
Give him some time, Seattle is still 2-2. Carroll needs to open up the offense though

Them dudes have no rights to that other win though.

In reality they should be 1-3, that win bought the kid some more time, but if they keep putting up nothing on offense and losing 15-6, it's gonna get ugly quick.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Baldwin had 788 and 4 TD's as an undrafted rookie, he aint that bad.

I`m not even saying Wilson sucks, don't get me wrong, this wasn't a Wilson thread. If anyone reads the original post you can see i`m talking about Carrol mismanaging the kid and the vet.

I do think that Russel isn't ready for the league though, not yet.

Regardless...when are you going to follow your OWN advise about ignoring the media?

Don't you think you're looking like a hypocrite paying attention to them now for creating a fiasco or are you going to move the goal post away from you being a hypocrite when it suits you?

:rudy: