I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Emp, you really salty over this, and obviously you taking this way too serious.

You gotta wait at least until week 8 until you make this thread, you looking real bad right now.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
You trying to tell me they aren't better then the likes of Sanchez, Weeden, Gabbert, Locker, Cassel, Palmer, Ponder, Kolb, Smith, Fitzpatrick, Tannehill... :comeon:

But no, the CACs got this QB shyt locked up, no matter how garbage their player is. :snoop:
weeden and tannehill are rookie on teams that are going nowhere. you really think teams wanna put old washed up bum ass mcnabb in instead? :russ:
ponder was better than mcnabb ON THE SAME TEAM.

tavaris is the only viable qb and he should be a decent backup. mcnabb is done and isnt better than anyone on that list, and I think a lot of those qbs are ass

you are just trollin at this point

Daps
Regardless...when are you going to follow your OWN advise about ignoring the media?

Don't you think you're looking like a hypocrite paying attention to them now for creating a fiasco or are you going to move the goal post away from you being a hypocrite when it suits you?

:rudy:

Man I know what you're doing.

You're taking something I said in a thread clearly about E!spn television media heads (Skip, SAS etc) and applying it to this discussion, but it don't fly man. Because in that discussion I clearly stated I usually only fukk with print media.

But you're good at what you do man, i`m just catching on a little quicker

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Man I know what you're doing.

You're taking something I said in a thread clearly about E!spn television media heads (Skip, SAS etc) and applying it to this discussion, but it don't fly man. Because in that discussion I clearly stated I usually only fukk with print media.

But you're good at what you do man, i`m just catching on a little quicker

Dog...two straight weeks with a russell thread.

Last week you admitted to speaking on it too soon. Now this again....and it isn't about Russell.

:heh:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown

You gotta wait at least until week 8 until you make this thread, you looking real bad right now.

this. plus Flynn is hurt right now and can't start but I bet you didn't know that either.

Daps

Looking bad to who? And I should care why?

All I`m saying is I told you how this shyt was going to go, All that needs to happen is for the Seahawks to right the ship to make me look dumb.

I`m not taking anything serious, i`m laughing because Carrol just made it easier for us to beat the Seagals, I actually marked them as a loss for us at Questfortune field or whatever it is called now

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Looking bad to who? And I should care why?

All I`m saying is I told you how this shyt was going to go, All that needs to happen is for the Seahawks to right the ship to make me look dumb.

I`m not taking anything serious, i`m laughing because Carrol just made it easier for us to beat the Seagals, I actually marked them as a loss for us at Questfortune field or whatever it is called now

Thats still a loss.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Them dudes have no rights to that other win though.

In reality they should be 1-3, that win bought the kid some more time, but if they keep putting up nothing on offense and losing 15-6, it's gonna get ugly quick.

Wilson just had his FIRST game where he hasn't thrown for a touchdown, mind you this was against a defense that has allowed 2 TD passes all year

now all of a sudden they're gonna "continue" to have these fictional 6 point games that haven't happened once yet this season? :stopitslime:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Why aren't we talking about the Andrew Luck fiasco? Their stats are pretty close.

Daps
Why aren't we talking about the Andrew Luck fiasco? Their stats are pretty close.

Luck's team aint shyt, the Seahawks have a fierce defense and could be a wild card team.

Like I said this shyt isn't even about Wilson, it's about Carrol mismanaging the whole ordeal.