I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

Daps
Yup. That would be an awful look for Pete Carroll. Russel should have sat and Flynn should have played, even if her was outperformed in camp and pre-season. It just bad business like you said.

Yep, now it looks silly all around.

The vet was a failure.

The rookie will be perceived as a failure

So they'll cut the rug out from Wilson as a rookie and return it to the high price failure.

They should have slow played Wilson, been more aware that it was pre-season games and if Flynn failed then you go to the rookie.

College coach to the T, he bought the hype.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Tavaris is better then that CAC back-up as well. Tavaris (and Young and McNabb) is better then most starting QBs but... :shaq2:

u Black Panther, Malcolm X "every unsigned black QB is better than Tom Brady" type nikkas disgust me

Tavaris Jackson SUCKS. get over it.
Vince Young SUCKS. get over it.
Donovan McNabb SUCKS. get over it.

Daps
He's a rookie he may progress, give him some time.

My point isn't Russel sucks, that isn't what i`m getting at.

I said this whole situation will be fukked because it was mishandled, they bought the hype and threw the rookie in the fire. This is a classic case of mismanaging players.

I`m with you on give him some time, they should have given him some time and let him sit first. Coaches went crazy with this "Start em out the gate mentality" because it worked for Cam & Dalton last year

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Last Emp....you live on the west coast?

Tell us about this fiasco you're hearing about in Seattle four games into the season....

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
tavaris mcnabb and young are better then most starting QBs ?
:heh:
How the hell was Tavaris better than Charlie Whitehurst who Pete signed for mad dollars but couldn't start?

Pete's mismanagement has been all around screwy before Russell or Flynn was on the team.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
who thinks Flynn would do better?
for one they run the ball a lot and from the couple of games ive seen the oline is trash and he doesnt make too many mistakes. he's playing better than most rookies would in that situation with no targets. like sam bradford you cant judge him til he gets some targets.
and stop listening to the sports media they create shyt so theyll have something to write about otherwise theyre out of a job