I Thought Yall Were Boycotting The WWE??

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
youre not riding my d*ck hard enough.

Im all in the wrestlekingdom thread.

and I posted in the japaneese discussion, even tho I hate clusterf*kk threads. I don't like how everything japaneese is relegated to one thread. same with anything else that isn't WWE. that chit is wack.

Look at this weirdo quoting my old post looking for attention. :dead:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It’s ruining wrestling. I watch all matches with the :dry: nowadays. Nothing ends matches then the end of the match rolls around and
tenor.gif

yea it takes away from all the so callecdcd great matches even in NJPW, also i just dont understand how a top rop spanish fly isnt a finisher, but im supposed to believe you lost to a roll up:stopitslime:

Also the NWG is the TSC equivilant o fthe fake cancel culture fake outrage era we are in. Like I should not know who isnt watching, caue you shouldnt be in every thread waitng for a wack segment to say how glad you dont watch even though you kow exactly what happened.. I gave up on LU early in the season and have no idea what happened and i am not about to try to find out jsut so I can justify why I stopped watching. its so corny

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
With SmackDown star Becky Lynch coming off a big Royal Rumble win and taking part in a hot angle with Ronda Rousey on Raw, it was expected that SmackDown might have a big jump in ratings this week.

Instead, viewership was slightly down -- but essentially even -- from the last two weeks.

Last night's show averaged 2.137 million viewers, which was ninth for the night on cable. The show finished second in the 18-49 demo with a 0.70 rating. The only major sports competition was an NBA game on TNT, which did 1.113 million viewers.

SmackDown retained 79 percent of Raw's audience from the night before, which is lower than usual. It's also notable that most of the networks were running reruns. That normally also results in a slight ratings bump, but it didn't this week.

Year-over-year, SmackDown was down about 15 percent from the 2018 post-Rumble show.

You said that horse face bytch was a draw @R=G :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
With SmackDown star Becky Lynch coming off a big Royal Rumble win and taking part in a hot angle with Ronda Rousey on Raw, it was expected that SmackDown might have a big jump in ratings this week.

Instead, viewership was slightly down -- but essentially even -- from the last two weeks.

Last night's show averaged 2.137 million viewers, which was ninth for the night on cable. The show finished second in the 18-49 demo with a 0.70 rating. The only major sports competition was an NBA game on TNT, which did 1.113 million viewers.

SmackDown retained 79 percent of Raw's audience from the night before, which is lower than usual. It's also notable that most of the networks were running reruns. That normally also results in a slight ratings bump, but it didn't this week.

Year-over-year, SmackDown was down about 15 percent from the 2018 post-Rumble show.

You said that horse face bytch was a draw @R=G :mjlol:
Vince McMahon will prove who the draw is when they announce that WM 35 MAIN EVENT:laugh:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Vince McMahon will prove who the draw is when they announce that WM 35 MAIN EVENT:laugh:

The event sells itself, the fact she’s tanking the ratings tells the story, it’s ok to take the L and keep it moving

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The event sells itself, the fact she’s tanking the ratings tells the story, it’s ok to take the L and keep it moving
If it wasnt important, they wouldnt shoehorn Roman in all the time. Shes in the main event so fans dont boo out whatever alternative they would go for.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If it wasnt important, they wouldnt shoehorn Roman in all the time. Shes in the main event so fans dont boo out whatever alternative they would go for.

So the marks love her, but she’s making people change the channel and those buildings are getting emptier and emptier since these hoes started getting more play fights

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
yea it takes away from all the so callecdcd great matches even in NJPW, also i just dont understand how a top rop spanish fly isnt a finisher, but im supposed to believe you lost to a roll up:stopitslime:

Also the NWG is the TSC equivilant o fthe fake cancel culture fake outrage era we are in. Like I should not know who isnt watching, caue you shouldnt be in every thread waitng for a wack segment to say how glad you dont watch even though you kow exactly what happened.. I gave up on LU early in the season and have no idea what happened and i am not about to try to find out jsut so I can justify why I stopped watching. its so corny

Dudes swear they sound so cool calling it "play fighting"

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
the whole 1st page is like 95% WWE, despite all the promotions that's poppin out here.

just because there hasn't been any raw threads lately, it doesn't mean that youre taking a stand.
It's not like 100% of the forum made a pact to not watch. Maybe the people boycotting aren't the ones making the threads? :skip: