I Thought Yall Were Boycotting The WWE??

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
All my knowledge of current WWE is filtered through TSC.. If it's not happening in a thread on here, then I don't know (or want to know about it). The product might be shyt but the discussions are usually funny. If that's not 100% #NWG, I don't give a fukk :manny:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Japan, MLW, ROH, NWA, Impact and AEW have entire threads devoted to their promotions. That's where most of the conversation involving those companies take place. You know this already.

With the exception of Wrestle Kingdom and an AEW event, any other thread would die on its own because #NWG is still a small group. The majority of TSC are WWE addicts and not pro wrestling fans, so the majority of topics will always revolve around their obsession with that company.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I’m a casual watcher at the moment. I will watch the rumble but if Roman returns tonight I will never watch it again.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
obviously the attention whoring has not calmed down, dudes want a fukking pat on the back for giving up a shytty product :pachaha:

I get it that hoegan shyt was nothing to you so you keep watching.

Why are you mad that a few of us don't feel the same way? :jbhmm:

It's attention whoring huh :jbhmm: yet you following around tracking who is and isn't watching ain't tho :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I get it that hoegan shyt was nothing to you so you keep watching.

It wasn't "nothing to me" I didn't watch the Saudi show and I didn't watch when he appeared on RAW. If he's advertised I'm not watching it. I'm not mad at anyone, pointing out hypocrisy is not a big issue to me.

To me it makes no sense to boycott WWE but continue to watch NFL, NBA and buy Nike products. That's just a few examples. I don't believe anyone who is a big wrestling fan would stop watching entirely if the product was good. my question is why attack members who watch it. A lot of dudes out here making excuses for football sayin they want to support Pat Mahomes and shyt, I and others wanna watch New Day and Sasha and Lashley and Bianca and Dream, so what.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It wasn't "nothing to me" I didn't watch the Saudi show and I didn't watch when he appeared on RAW. If he's advertised I'm not watching it. I'm not mad at anyone, pointing out hypocrisy is not a big issue to me.

To me it makes no sense to boycott WWE but continue to watch NFL, NBA and buy Nike products. That's just a few examples. I don't believe anyone who is a big wrestling fan would stop watching entirely if the product was good. my question is why attack members who watch it. A lot of dudes out here making excuses for football sayin they want to support Pat Mahomes and shyt, I and others wanna watch New Day and Sasha and Lashley and Bianca and Dream, so what.

more whataboutism from you.... what about the nfl.....what about the nba I don't watch any of those boxing and freestyle wrestling is what I watch but that's not the topic. So quit the whataboutism unless that's the only argument you have :jbhmm:

We are talking about the WWE promoting a self admitted racist that's the topic, we are posting in TSC this is about wrasslin.

So some posters attack those who watch and your answer is to attack those who don't :jbhmm:

I have said plenty of times more power to those who do watch it good for you.

So it wasn't nothing to you and you didn't watch the shows but have a problem with us stopping to watch it completely :jbhmm: you looking real funny in the light :jbhmm:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Haven't watched Raw in weeks. Might watch a bit of Smackdown after it airs (usually Becky and Bryan's segments). Watched a little of Takeover last night but wasn't invested because I honestly can't remember the last time I watched NXT.

Haven't been interested in wrestling much at all lately. Didn't even watch WrestleKingdom.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I saw somebody say WWE basically killed their passion for wrestling. I’m in a similar boat. I watched Wrestle Kingdom in full but that’s the most modern wrestling from any fed I’ve seen in a minute.

I come on here for the camaraderie we as a board had more than to just discuss wrestling, but honestly even that’s not here lately. So much infighting going on, a bunch of posters biting the style of trolls to amuse themselves.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I saw somebody say WWE basically killed their passion for wrestling. I’m in a similar boat. I watched Wrestle Kingdom in full but that’s the most modern wrestling from any fed I’ve seen in a minute.

I come on here for the camaraderie we as a board had more than to just discuss wrestling, but honestly even that’s not here lately. So much infighting going on, a bunch of posters biting the style of trolls to amuse themselves.

Join the Rumble thread. You don't gotta watch it. It'll be entertaining thread