I Thought Yall Were Boycotting The WWE??

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
No point in taking a stand when you got AFC and NFC title games doing big numbers so much so that the site couldn't handle it. With WWE it's easier to give up because it's often trash while NFL and NBA still got a good product but WM season most people are back posting, then give up again in April it's like that every year

What months are considered Wrestlemania season?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I stopped watching wrestling completely :manny:

WWE killed my passion for it tbh, I don’t even pay attention to other promotions like I used too:manny:
This right here. After finishing up a disappointing season of LU I completely faded out of wrestling. Honestly me not watching WWE was never a moral decision the shows just sucked and even riffing on them became tired for me, personally. I see some of the shyt y'all get hyped for it doesn't move me but I try not to be Buzz Killington us wrestling fans have to have low standards.

"Most wrestling is terrible but when it's good, it's great" :wow:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There are only some cats part of NWG. Just because they stopped watching doesn't mean other shyt was gonna pop. Some of them are already watching puro and non-E stuff, and I highly doubt those that were strictly E fans were gonna venture off into the indies. I'm just glad all the attention whoring calmed down. :ld:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's not like every thread about WWE is about present WWE. Also, you can not watch and discuss the product. Regardless of whether you watch it or not, the E is the biggest company in the biz so it will always get talked about.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I stopped watching wrestling completely :manny:

WWE killed my passion for it tbh, I don’t even pay attention to other promotions like I used too:manny:
Yup, the only exposure I have to wrestling now is when I decide to visit TSC. I’m not sure if it was the brand split or what but the WWE has been absolutely terrible for the last three or four years.