I Thought Yall Were Boycotting The WWE??

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
With SmackDown star Becky Lynch coming off a big Royal Rumble win and taking part in a hot angle with Ronda Rousey on Raw, it was expected that SmackDown might have a big jump in ratings this week.

Instead, viewership was slightly down -- but essentially even -- from the last two weeks.

Last night's show averaged 2.137 million viewers, which was ninth for the night on cable. The show finished second in the 18-49 demo with a 0.70 rating. The only major sports competition was an NBA game on TNT, which did 1.113 million viewers.

SmackDown retained 79 percent of Raw's audience from the night before, which is lower than usual. It's also notable that most of the networks were running reruns. That normally also results in a slight ratings bump, but it didn't this week.

Year-over-year, SmackDown was down about 15 percent from the 2018 post-Rumble show.

You said that horse face bytch was a draw @R=G :mjlol:
Ain't nobody comin with facts on "play fighting" like you breh

:mjlol:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
People make too much of a big deal about watching or not lol. If you wanna watch, then do so. If not, cool. No need for a public announcement or to convince other grown ass people what they should do.
I thought it was just an excuse to post a funny gif but nikkas really take not watching serious as hell.

I've said this before, but whether you watch or not is all about your peace of mind. WWE is a shyt company run by awful people who produce a show that is often disappointing, boring, or horrendously bad. However, it also employs many talented wrestlers, refs, commentators, stage workers, etc. who are decent human beings despite the people who sign their checks.

The act of watching or not watching shouldn't be some holy war wherein people judge others based on their consumption of a silly wrestling show. Especially when you choose to engage those that watch vs simply hanging out in threads about other promotions.

I don't get trying to be the moral barometer of a wrestling forum, but if you like it, I love it.

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
the whole idea in boycotting is pointless. this aint the NFL homie. the WWE aint losing much money if black people stop supporting. we were never a target demo.
i mean, look at how they have the elimination chamber on at the same time as the NBA all-star game.

if you really want to hit the WWE where it hurts, then you support their competition.
i can understand if you don't feel right giving them your money. they havnt gotten a dime out of me in a decade.

but this whole faux protest where people post about raw on secret sites, is hilarious.