I Thought Yall Were Boycotting The WWE??

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haven't watched Raw in weeks. Might watch a bit of Smackdown after it airs (usually Becky and Bryan's segments). Watched a little of Takeover last night but wasn't invested because I honestly can't remember the last time I watched NXT.

Haven't been interested in wrestling much at all lately. Didn't even watch WrestleKingdom.

I watched Takeover last night, mainly the Ricochet match through the main event.

Entertaining match as a whole but what's with all these false finishes? Everyone seems to kick out of signature moves nowadays.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I watched Takeover last night, mainly the Ricochet match through the main event.

Entertaining match as a whole but what's with all these false finishes? Everyone seems to kick out of signature moves nowadays.
It’s ruining wrestling. I watch all matches with the :dry: nowadays. Nothing ends matches then the end of the match rolls around and
tenor.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I saw somebody say WWE basically killed their passion for wrestling. I’m in a similar boat. I watched Wrestle Kingdom in full but that’s the most modern wrestling from any fed I’ve seen in a minute.

I come on here for the camaraderie we as a board had more than to just discuss wrestling, but honestly even that’s not here lately. So much infighting going on, a bunch of posters biting the style of trolls to amuse themselves.

:francis:Half of the fukkery is very common in any wrestling forum, even when the product is on it's good standards. You just got to do some soul searching with wrestling by finding a promotion that suits you the most. Hell, I been riding with DDT for quite a minute to the point it's the only promotion that I would watch. Not just because of the fukkery:mjlol:, but the passion towards the promotion. They really try their hardest to make the shyt entertaining to the point it's like a live play full of theatrics. Plus, they are the only promotion that I know of to have ending credits to their main show with their own twists :wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:francis:Half of the fukkery is very common in any wrestling forum, even when the product is on it's good standards. You just got to do some soul searching with wrestling by finding a promotion that suits you the most. Hell, I been riding with DDT for quite a minute to the point it's the only promotion that I would watch. Not just because of the fukkery:mjlol:, but the passion towards the promotion. They really try their hardest to make the shyt entertaining to the point it's like a live play full of theatrics. Plus, they are the only promotion that I know of to have ending credits to their main show with their own twists :wow:

Yeah good look putting me up on this, outside of the omega/ibushi stuff I wasn't familiar with ddt at all. Their streaming service is similar to NJ which isn't bad kinda confusing at times tho when searching for shyt. I have mad shyt to catch up on :snoop:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

I need to hop on the wave. :ohhh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I need to hop on the wave. :ohhh:

you won't be disappointed breh I was only familiar with the comedy stuff and the older ibushi/omega shyt. I'm finally caught up w all the new japan stuff I missed so i signed up to their streaming saw a few matches and liked what I saw bout to deep dive into ddt :dame: heed @ Ace warning though stay away from anything involving Danshoku Dino :dame: he ain't from Harlem :dame:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
With SmackDown star Becky Lynch coming off a big Royal Rumble win and taking part in a hot angle with Ronda Rousey on Raw, it was expected that SmackDown might have a big jump in ratings this week.

Instead, viewership was slightly down -- but essentially even -- from the last two weeks.

Last night's show averaged 2.137 million viewers, which was ninth for the night on cable. The show finished second in the 18-49 demo with a 0.70 rating. The only major sports competition was an NBA game on TNT, which did 1.113 million viewers.

SmackDown retained 79 percent of Raw's audience from the night before, which is lower than usual. It's also notable that most of the networks were running reruns. That normally also results in a slight ratings bump, but it didn't this week.

Year-over-year, SmackDown was down about 15 percent from the 2018 post-Rumble show.

Smackdown ratings down and Raw was up this week

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
New Japan is on cruise control at the moment but the threads for their big shows doing numbers and Japan thread is there and you ain't got any posts in it :dame:

youre not riding my d*ck hard enough.

Im all in the wrestlekingdom thread.

and I posted in the japaneese discussion, even tho I hate clusterf*kk threads. I don't like how everything japaneese is relegated to one thread. same with anything else that isn't WWE. that chit is wack.