I thought the Series S was the best selling console on Black Friday?

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
that's why nikkaz need to stop supporting Nintendo's fukkery. Tired of dey shyt half assing.

Everytime their quarterly reports show up, they hit the :mjlol: like @MeachTheMonster . shyt is embarrassing. :beli:

Nikkas like me with kids, having to buy multiple systems is the problem...that and Nintendo's absolute terrible build quality.

The Switch is the worst piece of hardware I've ever had to deal with :upsetfavre:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Seriously. Who the hell is buying this shyt in 2021? It's not even the cheap/budget option so it's mind boggling it continues to sell like this. Nintendo laughing they ass all the way to the bank.

As for the topic of the thread, every platform is selling what they can manufacture. They're all supply constrained :unimpressed:.
I got my wife a switch and she loves it:yeshrug:

She's not really a gamer, I don't think everyone likes playing on a big screen. Its also the local multiplayer goat

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its pretty miuch impossible to compare a console (which is supply constrained indefinitely) to a handheld.

a family of 4 could rightfully have 4 switches in their household. In fact, its probably rare for a family to only own one. After a while one person gets it then another person is gonna see it and want their own etc. etc. I can't see most families owning 4 ps5's or xbox's, even if they were readily available.

the switch will sell like nintendo's other handhelds, cause thats what it is is now. Its basically the next iteration DS

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ps5 is fisher price/leap frog tech in 2021 :mjlol:

1080p 60 fps in 2021 :mjlol:

throwing rocks at Nintendo because they make exclusive games that kids, the same target demograph of Peasant Station 5, can enjoy longer than a week :mjlol:

Peasant Station 5 trying to copy game pass(xbox), tried to copy Smash Brothers (Nintendo), tried to copy VR (PC), truth is Sony hasnt innovated anything in a long time but yall dont wanna talk about that :mjpls:

Go make a zelda or a mario bytch mafukka and then maybe Sony would get more burn out side of being the hypebeast of consoles :umad:

PS5 is the McDonalds of video gaming :umad: super popular, but overall trash :umad:

yall dont even got a Halo :scust:

Look at Court 2.0 yall.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
just hibernation phases:mjgrin:

PJeHy.gif

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Playas really hating on Nintendo for putting out quality games? :gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ps5 is fisher price/leap frog tech in 2021 :mjlol:

1080p 60 fps in 2021 :mjlol:

throwing rocks at Nintendo because they make exclusive games that kids, the same target demograph of Peasant Station 5, can enjoy longer than a week :mjlol:

Peasant Station 5 trying to copy game pass(xbox), tried to copy Smash Brothers (Nintendo), tried to copy VR (PC), truth is Sony hasnt innovated anything in a long time but yall dont wanna talk about that :mjpls:

Go make a zelda or a mario bytch mafukka and then maybe Sony would get more burn out side of being the hypebeast of consoles :umad:

PS5 is the McDonalds of video gaming :umad: super popular, but overall trash :umad:

yall dont even got a Halo :scust:

to be fair this was a pretty fukking lousy take tho :heh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got my ps5 disc from Wal-Mart delivered on Sunday.

It ain't gonna see the light of day til maybe February.

XsX is getting mad burn. Re9, flight SIM, farcry 6 and halo.

Switch stays in rotation.

PlayStation doesn't really have any games I'd ever want to go back and play.

There's cats that all the time say is "xXxX" from original xbox/360 on gamepass, I loved that game... or they refuse to give up their og/360 because of a certain game.

Only reason people get the ps3,ps4,ps5 is because that's where new games are coming out.

Other than the few cats that had backwards compatible units, people aren't holding on to their old shyt, they don't care about any of those games that came out on ps1,ps2,ps3....

PlayStation can make a fun game, but idk, I can't think of many that I'd go back and play. And I like PlayStation, for instance Tony hawk, it hits different on PS than any other system, don't know why. I bought it on ps4, Xbox and switch.