I thought the Series S was the best selling console on Black Friday?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
PS5 production. We'll see for 2021 in April :birdman:

fukk Nintendo.
Reports are saying Sony sales will increase 9% but profits will be lower than that above :skip: that number going down :skip: PS5 being sold at a loss is hurting profits until yall can find new subscribers to cover the losses :skip: but yall dont got much to play so why subscribe :skip:

you always been an honorary PC member, just make that full Switch :shaq:

imagine your stock portfolio if you invested in AMD as heavily as you did Sony at the same time :shaq: PC gang no losses even in turmoil :shaq:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Reports are saying Sony sales will increase 9% but profits will be lower than that above :skip: that number going down :skip: PS5 being sold at a loss is hurting profits until yall can find new subscribers to cover the losses :skip: but yall dont got much to play so why subscribe :skip:

imagine your stock portfolio if you invested in AMD as heavily as you did Sony at the same time :shaq: PC gang no losses even in turmoil :shaq:

they also get money on software royalties. :ld:

I got AMD shares too playa :youngsabo:

But we talking Consoles, stop sticking yall neck in all the time in a beef yall got nuttin to do wit :birdman:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Ps5 is fisher price/leap frog tech in 2021 :mjlol:

1080p 60 fps in 2021 :mjlol:

throwing rocks at Nintendo because they make exclusive games that kids, the same target demograph of Peasant Station 5, can enjoy longer than a week :mjlol:

Peasant Station 5 trying to copy game pass(xbox), tried to copy Smash Brothers (Nintendo), tried to copy VR (PC), truth is Sony hasnt innovated anything in a long time but yall dont wanna talk about that :mjpls:

Go make a zelda or a mario bytch mafukka and then maybe Sony would get more burn out side of being the hypebeast of consoles :umad:

PS5 is the McDonalds of video gaming :umad: super popular, but overall trash :umad:

yall dont even got a Halo :scust:
Ps5 is fisher price/leap frog tech in 2021 :mjlol:

1080p 60 fps in 2021 :mjlol:

throwing rocks at Nintendo because they make exclusive games that kids, the same target demograph of Peasant Station 5, can enjoy longer than a week :mjlol:

Peasant Station 5 trying to copy game pass(xbox), tried to copy Smash Brothers (Nintendo), tried to copy VR (PC), truth is Sony hasnt innovated anything in a long time but yall dont wanna talk about that :mjpls:

Go make a zelda or a mario bytch mafukka and then maybe Sony would get more burn out side of being the hypebeast of consoles :umad:

PS5 is the McDonalds of video gaming :umad: super popular, but overall trash :umad:

yall dont even got a Halo :scust:

tenor.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

I was a dikkhead I missed on AMD in 14 15 when it was around 2 a share :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck :russ:

Don’t try to use Xbox as a shield from your YALL L to Nintendo :lolbron:

Nintendo has been kicking sonys ass all year as far as units go. It’s yall green boys that were hyping up series s a couple of weeks ago as the big holiday ticket, lets not forget that :sas1:

Series S are still available almost everywhere and they aren’t selling out. The demand just isn’t there

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nintendo has been kicking sonys ass all year as far as units go. It’s yall green boys that were hyping up series s a couple of weeks ago as the big holiday ticket, lets not forget that :sas1:

Series S are still available almost everywhere and they aren’t selling out. The demand just isn’t there

Xbox Outsold Sony WW :ohhh:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
By the way, what is the difference between the Series S and the X? I know the S is digital only but is that it? I have a lot of backwards compatible games but my understanding is they don't actually play off the disk. So If I pop in the disk and download on Xbox one, shouldn't I be able to just re-download onto a Series S?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
By the way, what is the difference between the Series S and the X? I know the S is digital only but is that it? I have a lot of backwards compatible games but my understanding is they don't actually play off the disk. So If I pop in the disk and download on Xbox one, shouldn't I be able to just re-download onto a Series S?

Series S is not 1:1 with the Series X spec wise. Stans will rush in here to tell you the only difference is that the S won’t do 4k but its far more inferior than that, for example it was rendering the Matrix Demo at only 720p in most instances.

The cherry on top is that it only has 360gb of useable SSD space. So you will eventually need to buy a proprietary memory card from microsoft which will end up costing more than a series x.

If you want to future proof your console skip that and get a Series X

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Series S is not 1:1 with the Series X spec wise. Stans will rush in here to tell you the only difference is that the S won’t do 4k but its far more inferior than that, for example it was rendering the Matrix Demo at only 720p in most instances.

The cherry on top is that it only has 360gb of useable SSD space. So you will eventually need to buy a proprietary memory card from microsoft which will end up costing more than a series x.

If you want to future proof your console skip that and get a Series X
fukk that. Series X it is.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nintendo should release games on PC since nikkaz gonna play them for free anyway