I think Trae Young is better than Curry

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
NO

But I like Trae's game though.

Also,

I wish Kerr would let Curry go back to the way he played Before he( Kerr) got there

A system is only as good as the players in it, and the current system won't cut it with these young guys

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
When it comes to logic based analysis mofos on here literally lose their fukkin minds when it comes to Steph and just say out right dumb shyt and literally go to the point of lying.. shyt pathetic

I'm a bulls fan :mjcry: so over the years I've become more of a fan of the overall product than a team... but I never got the warriors hate

they played such efficient, clean basketball, high iq players and plays. Had chef doing flashy shyt, KD came and was a monster.

How can you not appreciate this level of play if you are a fan of the game? Chef isn't even a hateable character :mjlol: breh is the most chill superstar we've had. oh no he did a shimmy after hitting a 39 foot 3, flay him. nikkas weird on here.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
He's not. He doesn't even play like Steph at all.

Yes he does:gucci:

He’s to Steph what Kobe was to Jordan...

Even did that Kobe thing where Kobe was like he grew up idolizing Magic...when everybody could see nothing but Michael. Trae says he idolized Nash. Obviously Nash is the granddaddy to these dudes but when you look at Trae’s game it’s obvious he’s the number 1 Steph disciple.

That being said looks like Trae took Steph weaknesses and built on it. Better in the iso...gets to the line and passes the rock better

So yea....he is better:mjgrin:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Nah prime Curry was on a whole other level. even in a down year he’s still good from 3

Trae is more of a volume shooter and pounds the rock all game so that leads to putting up good numbers ala harden, Luka, etc

However, op does have a point in terms of Passing and perhaps even handles and craftiness

big fan of Trae

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
OP should have said, is Trae Young having a better season than Curry, and can he have a better season the Curry. The answer is yes. But saying he's better than Curry is kinda foolish. Steph hasn't fallen off at all and we already have a resume on what he's done so far. While we are going to see the best Trae Young this year and in the future, to say he's better than one of the GOATs is just silly as of right now.

That said, Trae needs a lot more respect than he gets. Trae can single handledly win games. Too many people have given Luka respect but refuse to give Trae respect.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Also, why is Atlanta not a free agent destination :mindblown:

Trae is a generational type talent and I would love to see him play with another all star caliber player.

NBA players don't even put them on the list of teams to trade to or as a FA destination.

I have never got this, like why Houston but not ATL ????

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Trae is a generational type talent and I would love to see him play with another all star caliber player.

NBA players don't even put them on the list of teams to trade to or as a FA destination.

We just had one of the best FA campaigns in our franchise history breh.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

Houston don't really land FA's either at least not the Melo's, Horford's, Bosh's, Aldridge or Iggy types. Rockets other than getting Wood recently have to trade to get the players they want.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
yall are just sheep

just regurgitating every vague talking point
"better than the 2 times mvp?"
"can he make the playoffs first"
"Curry a 1st ballot"

not one basketball/skill counter argument

I AM WARHOL