I think Trae Young is better than Curry

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
More skill than a 2 time MVP and one of the GOAT seasons ever? :gucci:

I fukk with Trae heavy but you can't be for real

Trae already started in the all star game and came off a 29 and 9 season last year and he's at 37 6 and 7 this year. I don't think it's that far feched to be comparing the two.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I usually don't fukk with y'all W stans but I see why y'all the way y'all are. Cats really be trying to act like Steph ain't burn the league to the ground multiple times :francis:

We get it the Warriors drafted Klay and Dray and the rest was history. Im not talking team success obviously Curry has him beat in that. Im simply judging how good both players are and can be and I really believe Trae is the better player.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@staticshock you believe this? :mjgrin:

Nah

Not yet at least :mjlit:

I see what OP is saying though. The argument can be made Trae is a better passer and playmaker, or at least he is at this stage of his career as compared to Curry when he was in his 3rd year.

Hawks haven’t been a National tv type team since Trae’s been drafted, but for us who have watched almost every Hawks game since he’s been in the league, this isn’t a huge stretch.

Trae was 2nd or 3rd last year in assists with 9 per game & he honestly could have made 12-14 if his teammates knocked down more shots.

He really controls the game like we haven’t seen in a while, and seeing as how Nash is his favorite player of all time, it’s not hard to see why he focuses so much on play making and setting up his team.

don’t know if he’ll ever be a unanimous MVP like Curry but Trae will be in MVP talks for the majority of his career once the team gets better. Small sample size this year with two games but they already look 100 times better than the previous two seasons, and this is with Rondo, Capela & Okungwu hurt.

Hawks bout to be a problem

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah

I see what OP is saying though. The argument can be made Trae is a better passer and playmaker, or at least he is at this stage of his career as compared to Curry when he was in his 3rd year.

Hawks haven’t been a National tv type team since Trae’s been drafted, but for us who have watched almost every Hawks game since he’s been in the league, this isn’t a huge stretch.

Trae was 2nd or 3rd last year in assists with 9 per game & he honestly could have made 12-14 if his teammates knocked down more shots.

He really controls the game like we haven’t seen in a while, and seeing as how Nash is his favorite player of all time, it’s not hard to see why he focuses so much on play making and setting up his team.

don’t know if he’ll ever be a unanimous MVP like Curry but Trae will be in MVP talks for the majority of his career once the team gets better. Small sample size this year with two games but they already look 100 times better than the previous two seasons, and this is with Rondo, Capela & Okungwu hurt.

I'm huge on Trae myself. I think he had a better offensive season than Luka last year but because the Hawks are shyt, he got no love.

But prime Steph is something different. Trae is not that. He doesn't have the raw blowout scoring potential as a solo act that Steph has. We talking about a dude shooting high volumes of 3s at 40% being a down year for him. Trae is not like that.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nah

Trae had the green light from day one where as Curry didn’t his first 2-3 years

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Trae Young has the greenest light imaginable and has his entire short career.

Curry peak seasons he wasn't even playing whole games :mjlol: they were already blowing cats out by the half.

this thread may be upped for years if folks bother to do so because Trae aint touching peak curry success or impact :yeshrug:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I usually don't fukk with y'all W stans but I see why y'all the way y'all are. Cats really be trying to act like Steph ain't burn the league to the ground multiple times :francis:
When it comes to logic based analysis mofos on here literally lose their fukkin minds when it comes to Steph and just say out right dumb shyt and literally go to the point of lying.. shyt pathetic