I think Trae Young is better than Curry

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
You do realize Currys teams were lottery bound in his first couple years like every other superstar right?

The hawks should make the playoffs this year though
Like I said can the nikka make the playoffs first lol?I'm not even entertaining that shyt until he's team actually shows some measurable level of success and that shyt you said is insignificant.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
:mjlit:

As a floor general, yes. This dude actually studied the greats in AI and Nash and can be the system. His handles are probably slightly better too. Nobody touches Curry as a shooter, obviously.

That's what I'm saying Traes ability to be a floor general and better ball handler gives him the ability to control the game.

Teams can't over play and defend Trae like they do Curry or he will pick them apart.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Not yet. Steph may currently be playing on a Warriors team that has less talent than last years Hawks team. Get some talent around Steph and he’ll be back to cooking

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He plays like Trae what I'm saying is Trae is the better skilled player. He passes like Nash he's learned how to draw fouls and get to the basket like Harden and he's shooting really well now. He even has that killer instinct he doesn't defer in crunch time

More skill than a 2 time MVP and one of the GOAT seasons ever? :gucci:

I fukk with Trae heavy but you can't be for real

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Like I said can the nikka make the playoffs first lol?I'm not even entertaining that shyt until he's team actually shows some measurable level of success and that shyt you said is insignificant.

Hawks making the playoffs this year you don't have to wait to judge a young player based on playoff appearances when he's the best player on the team and only has two years under his belt.