COULD GO 73-9
AND WIN MVPS BY HIMSELF.

THE NEXT MINUTE HE NEEDS
BETTER TEAMMATES JUST
TO LEAP FROG MEMPHIS
FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT.

:devil:
:evil:
:whoa: I’m not saying that those Warriors teams were scrubs and that Steph carried them. They were a great team with a collection of players good players that knew their role. Steph just elevated them so much to where you got nikkas on the Coli propping up the likes of Draymond Green to call the ‘15 & ‘16 Warriors super teams.

:manny: Steph balled out this year, but he has to hold that L and catch these jokes for losing a must win play in game to the Memphis Grizzlies :mjlol:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
STEPH COULDNT EVEN
MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YR
SO IS IT OOCHIE WALLY OR ONE MIC?

ONE MINUTE HE MADE nikkaS,
COULD GO 73-9
AND WIN MVPS BY HIMSELF.

THE NEXT MINUTE HE NEEDS
BETTER TEAMMATES JUST
TO LEAP FROG MEMPHIS
FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT.

:devil:
:evil:

They were a 4th seed before he got hurt :manny: And were 1-7 during during stretch

His win percentage as a starter this year would have put them in that 4-6 spot

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of them both being lightskin dudes who shoot the deep three the comparison doesn’t make much sense. Trae is doing his thing tho and I’m a hawks fan so I rock with dude

Trae is more like harden, Nash, and isiah Thomas to me.

great comparison... Steph, to me is a mix of Iverson, Jason Williams and Reggie... but that’s me

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I will give someone a dap and rep if that person can find a game when Curry chokes this badly with 9 turnovers and 1/8 from the
3point line in a conference final. :sas2:

Ya Curry haters find that stat :sas1:
All I remember is him going scoreless in the first half against the Rockets in game 6 of the Western Semi-finals

Before dropping 33 in the second half and hitting dagger shots to close the series out at Houston :mjlit: