I think Trae Young is better than Curry

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Trae Young has shown me more in 2 playoff series than I seen in Steph’s 3 ring career :yeshrug:

Trae has clearly been the best player on his team in these series. Steph just be along for the ride when it matters most. Arguing this fact will only make you look foolish. :yeshrug:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Then you must be fukking blind.:mjlol:

Just by the numbers, Trae is 24 and 9 compared to Steph’s 24 and 6 in the reg season. In the playoffs Trae’s numbers go up to 29 and 10 while Steph gives you 26 and 6. That’s just the numbers. Not to mention Trae is just the age Steph was when he first entered the league.

... and then there’s the eye test, where one can SEE Trae make big plays and watch Steph come up small and get carried. :yeshrug:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
It's just a bad comp imo, they're such different players. Trae is more like Harden than Curry. Trae is nowhere near the 3PT shooter on or off-ball, he excels at really using his shifty handling to draw fouls, get downhill and hit floaters, or dish dimes

It's not crazy to think Trae is a better on-ball player at this point although I'm not sure I agree, Steph's off-ball is a defining part of his game