I Think I'm About To Switch To Apple Completely...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Iphones are for girls.. It's the truth. It's just a simple device for someone can't put 2 and 2 together.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
My wife bought a Macbook Pro a while ago. I gotta admit that shyt is piff. shyt don't never crash, glitch up or give me problems. Never turn that bytch off, shyt is always ready to go. Battery life is so g also. I prefer using it over a pc in general, but I could never not have a windows PC because there are some shyt Apples still don't have software to do. I still use my PC for my multimedia & streaming needs.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I still fukk with my PC here and there for small shyt but my Macbook is just way easier to use and maintain(coming from Windows XP to OSX I haven't really gone back and tried out the other Wndows editions) as opposed to my PC at the time.

PC's are still dope, but I haven't done shyt on a PC for a solid 4 years since going Macbook, and I've only went through two in that timespan(first one I fried due to me being an idiot with my water :snoop:, and they dropped new Macbooks at the time anyways)

And of course the integration with the iPhone is great, I loved my Android phone when I had it, and do still think they are a bit better, but when I got my iPhone I knew I couldn't go back.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: whats that supposed to be? you know you can right click on the Mac too.

Must be in the last 2 years or so..

I was rocking macbook pros from 2006 to 2010. Had a mac G3 before then. All mice were single buttons because apple thought it would be more "efficient"....Ctrl + click aint whoa........

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Must be in the last 2 years or so..

I was rocking macbook pros from 2006 to 2010. Had a mac G3 before then. All mice were single buttons because apple thought it would be more "efficient"....Ctrl + click aint whoa........
The regular mouses have right click. The touchpads and magic mouse use two fingers to bring up a right click menu. It's pretty intuitive when you get used to it.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Never turn that bytch off.
not restarting any OS once in a while is generally not a good idea

but yes, unix-based systems will 'last' longer without restart just because of way they manage resources

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The regular mouses have right click. The touchpads and magic mouse use two fingers to bring up a right click menu. It's pretty intuitive when you get used to it.

you can program the magic mouse to right click too...just go in the options menu.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That @Hiphoplives4eva is a delusional fakkit. Dude just spams the board praising his shytty 1020 phone. (It has a good camera that's about it) and sucks bills gates' dikk. Real talk. Truly a fukking dummy. Android>shytty WP. Can't wait till they drop a Nokia phone with android. :blessed: its coming. :uFURIOUS:

LJArVpN.png

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I have also went to the iphone gang :sadbron: google messed up my wallet account and wanted all my personal info to fix it back to what it was, I was like hellz nah. I really wanted that HTC One :wow: but google left me no choice :snoop: