I Think I'm About To Switch To Apple Completely...

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I'm discovering shyt on my Macbook Pro every day. I just learned today that when I right-click save a pic, all I gotta do is type the name of what I think the folder is in the searchbox of that same save as window and I'll save it in the right place everytime. No more loose files!!!
:smh: Windows 8 does the exact same thing, Plus unless you change it files always download to the download folder. I guess it is true Apple is made for simple folk.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Which Zenbook did you get? I kinda looked passed it. It was either the Air or Sony Vaio Pro 13 for me.
Asus Zenbook Prime Touch UX31A-BHI5T11 Black Edition.

last.jpg
310wPkq9QtL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Asus Zenbook Prime Touch UX31A-BHI5T11 Black Edition.

last.jpg
310wPkq9QtL._SX342_.jpg
Good shyt. The Air has a better processor, graphics, and can hold more ram though. But that joint is probably the best touch laptop on the market you can't go wrong with it plus it's 1080p and not plastic :laugh:.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Good shyt. The Air has a better processor, graphics, and can hold more ram though. But that joint is probably the best touch laptop on the market you can't go wrong with it plus it's 1080p and not plastic :laugh:.
Well is it one of the best, they have models from the i3 to the i7, plus up to 8 GB of ram and discrete graphics if you want to drop the coin on one. My i5 runs pretty fast, may upgrade the ssd at a later date maybe.

P.S. is the Mac Air still non retina?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
For the extreme computer illiterate or the "artists" I guess the MacBook/iphone combo is cool. But I rock the LENOVO Yoga pad (better than MacBook Air) and a Nokia Lumia 1020 phone and no one is fukking with that.

Windows 8 + Windows Phone = :blessed:

I see you make alot of generalizations with your MS fanboy parade...shyt TBH computer illiterate folk may have a harder time with OSX because I find Win7 to be the simplest OS.. Windows phone and Windows 8 both have the problem of severely limited worthwhile applications which make having a touchscreen win 8 device a moot point really. I discovered this as I contemplated selling my macbook and getting a win 8 laptop for the touchscreen....almost completely pointless.
So no, Macbooks and iphone combo is not just for "computer illiterate" and "artists"...stop generalizing or your opinion isnt worth shyte

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I see you make alot of generalizations with your MS fanboy parade...shyt TBH computer illiterate folk may have a harder time with OSX because I find Win7 to be the simplest OS.. Windows phone and Windows 8 both have the problem of severely limited worthwhile applications which make having a touchscreen win 8 device a moot point really. I discovered this as I contemplated selling my macbook and getting a win 8 laptop for the touchscreen....almost completely pointless.
So no, Macbooks and iphone combo is not just for "computer illiterate" and "artists"...stop generalizing or your opinion isnt worth shyte
NOT Windows 8, come on now...did you think before you posted that?

RT and Windows Phone, Yes