I Think I'm About To Switch To Apple Completely...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
only reason i ever though about gettin a Mac has been lately and thats cause i wonder how much easier it would be to produce,edit & publish my podcast with it

can any of u brehs speak on it? anyone that does heavy audio work on them

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not worth the premium you pay for their products.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That @Hiphoplives4eva is a delusional fakkit. Dude just spams the board praising his shytty 1020 phone. (It has a good camera that's about it) and sucks bills gates' dikk. Real talk. Truly a fukking dummy. Android>shytty WP. Can't wait till they drop a Nokia phone with android. :blessed: its coming. :uFURIOUS:

LJArVpN.png

You have to be the STUPIDEST poster on this fukking site to think that M$ (which now owns Nokia moron) will be making an Android phone.

Stick to posting mattress smileys because your a fukking moron when it comes to posting shyt for brains.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You have to be the STUPIDEST poster on this fukking site to think that M$ (which now owns Nokia moron) will be making an Android phone.

Stick to posting mattress smileys because your a fukking moron when it comes to posting shyt for brains.

Oh yeah?http://m.androidauthority.com/newkia-android-phones-different-branding-267014/
Another article
http://m.androidauthority.com/nokia-android-phone-newkia-264160/

Stanning a 1020 when you don't even own it. Countless posters have called you out on your trolling. We still waiting for that pic of the phone with ur username on a piece of paper. :ufdup::unsure:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Oh yeah?http://m.androidauthority.com/newkia-android-phones-different-branding-267014/
Another article
http://m.androidauthority.com/nokia-android-phone-newkia-264160/

Stanning a 1020 when you don't even own it. Countless posters have called you out on your trolling. We still waiting for that pic of the phone with ur username on a piece of paper. :ufdup::unsure:

I posted pics with my nokia 1020 weeks ago. Learn to use the search function you inbred hick.

And fukk your article btw. Clowns like yourself that believe random internet rumors need to die slow.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Na you posted pictures someone could have easily taken with their 1020 and called them your own. Clearly :umad:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
only reason i ever though about gettin a Mac has been lately and thats cause i wonder how much easier it would be to produce,edit & publish my podcast with it

can any of u brehs speak on it? anyone that does heavy audio work on them
Garageband comes with OSX which should be enough to publish a podcast and Logic Pro is a great workstation for more advanced work. Other than that not much difference than what can be done on Windows.

Daps
So, I'm still on XP (I love XP and have remained :flabbynsick: by choice) but it's becoming clear that I'm going to have to upgrade soon. Windows 8 is different enough that there'd be a learning curve, so I'm thinking I may as well give the virus-minimized Mac a shout. :ehh:

Can someone speak to how easy it is to acquire media and software on Macs? I rely HEAVILY on IDM....Does that work on Macs? Is there something similar?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That @Hiphoplives4eva is a delusional fakkit. Dude just spams the board praising his shytty 1020 phone. (It has a good camera that's about it) and sucks bills gates' dikk. Real talk. Truly a fukking dummy. Android>shytty WP. Can't wait till they drop a Nokia phone with android. :blessed: its coming. :uFURIOUS:

LJArVpN.png

there is nothing wrong with a windows phone especially a Nokia made one build quality and camera are top notch and if you only browse, text, talk, and take pics I cant knock it....and I have both an s4 and note 2 and had an iphone 4s...

depending on what you utilize your device for they all do the same