I Think I'm About To Switch To Apple Completely...

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iOS may be lacking but OSX multitasking is at least a decade ahead of everything. Macs are for people with shyt to do and no time to waste on bluescreens. Simple.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One word:

VIRUSES

If you put OSX on a PC, then its just like an Apple except minus the white case. PC hardware doesn't make you open to viruses, shytty ass software/websites do. And yes, they make viruses for OSX as well though not as many.

I haven't gotten a virus on a Windows PC in over 6 years.... it's propaganda.

No hate to Apple, its a good computer but I'm too computer savy to pay $2k when I can build the same machine in a PC box with OSX for half the money.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what does multitasking have anything to do with 'bluescreens'
I haven't seen a blue screen of death in at least a decade. There is a lot of misinformation from the Apple cult out here. If you simply prefer Apple and don't care to learn Windows, then say so. But don't put bullshyt out here like "you can't multitask on windows."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesn't matter when the platform is open though. The app argument is not a position you want to take for Mac OS X over Windows 8.

iOS vs WP8 and RT? Sure, but not the desktop OS in any way shape or form. Don't let the "App Store" nonsense fool you. Windows 8 has much more applications than OS X

Its not even debatable...The fact the Win7 and 8 are customizable makes them greater than the locked OS that is OSX. When Mac's hardware was proprietary, you could debate that they overall were better than PCs, but the cost was also 2 times that of a PC so :manny:

Now, since all builds are intel boards now, the difference in HW functionality is negligible and when you compare OSs, I have to give the nod to Windows simply because I can tailor it to run how I see fit.

And last, right click>>>>>>>>>>>>>