I Think I'm About To Switch To Apple Completely...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
What i mean is Win8 Metro apps, my mistake
That doesn't matter when the platform is open though. The app argument is not a position you want to take for Mac OS X over Windows 8.

iOS vs WP8 and RT? Sure, but not the desktop OS in any way shape or form. Don't let the "App Store" nonsense fool you. Windows 8 has much more applications than OS X

Phantom

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Gotta cosign the OP, I've used Dells laptops that are close to 2 grand and the build quality doesn't match the cheapest macbook pro models. Macbook pro feels sturdy and solid all around while other computers have a lot of give to them. Still prefer android phones, nothing beats its customization.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
:blessed:
For the extreme computer illiterate or the "artists" I guess the MacBook/iphone combo is cool. But I rock the LENOVO Yoga pad (better than MacBook Air) and a Nokia Lumia 1020 phone and no one is fukking with that.
Windows 8 + Windows Phone = :blessed:

Are you delusional? Every single site has the Macbook Air with higher reviews than the Lenovo Yoga.

The Verge has the Air at a 9.2 (one of their highest reviews ever for a laptop) and the Yoga at 6.8. And they are as unbiased as they come.

Argue that windows is better than OS X. Or tell everyone that Lenovo makes nice laptops (original ThinkPad series is about it) but don't come here with that delusional fanboy bullshyt. Theres not one category that the Yoga outperforms the Air in. Even the Yogas internals are inferior and the battery is weaker. Let's not even talk about build quality.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That doesn't matter when the platform is open though. The app argument is not a position you want to take for Mac OS X over Windows 8.

iOS vs WP8 and RT? Sure, but not the desktop OS in any way shape or form. Don't let the "App Store" nonsense fool you. Windows 8 has much more applications than OS X

Of course it does, im not saying that. The Mac app store is also :bryan::patrice::comeon::scusthov: status as well. The point im trying to make is the whole point of Windows 8 is the Metro apps and touchscreen interface, but without many worthwhile metro apps, one might as well stick to windows 7, which is simpler to use in my opinion. I say this after having win8 installed on my desktop for the past month, its trying too hard..

:blessed:

Are you delusional? Every single site has the Macbook Air with higher reviews than the Lenovo Yoga.

The Verge has the Air at a 9.2 (one of their highest reviews ever for a laptop) and the Yoga at 6.8. And they are as unbiased as they come.

Argue that windows is better than OS X. Or tell everyone that Lenovo makes nice laptops (original ThinkPad series is about it) but don't come here with that delusional fanboy bullshyt. Theres not one category that the Yoga outperforms the Air in. Even the Yogas internals are inferior and the battery is weaker. Let's not even talk about build quality.
Delusional indeed

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Well is it one of the best, they have models from the i3 to the i7, plus up to 8 GB of ram and discrete graphics if you want to drop the coin on one. My i5 runs pretty fast, may upgrade the ssd at a later date maybe.

P.S. is the Mac Air still non retina?
Yeah it's 1440x900 or something. If it was Retina it would cut that 12 hr battery life in half probably. My guess is the Air 2014 will have a Retina display when Apple starts putting it's own processors in it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Of course it does, im not saying that. The Mac app store is also :bryan::patrice::comeon::scusthov: status as well. The point im trying to make is the whole point of Windows 8 is the Metro apps and touchscreen interface, but without many worthwhile metro apps, one might as well stick to windows 7, which is simpler to use in my opinion. I say this after having win8 installed on my desktop for the past month, its trying too hard..
Windows 8 is better than Windows 7, they just shouldn't have forced the interface so hard

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Gotta cosign the OP, I've used Dells laptops that are close to 2 grand and the build quality doesn't match the cheapest macbook pro models. Macbook pro feels sturdy and solid all around while other computers have a lot of give to them. Still prefer android phones, nothing beats its customization.

Dells have been shytty for a while. The XPS 12 is decent tho. The Zenbook is solid no flex aluminium. The next Zenbook infinitely will have gorilla glass 3 top for even stronger strength.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

How are you trying to compare fukken Dell to Apple? Compare Apple to the Samsungs, Asus, or Sonys.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i bought my lady a mac book air a couple month ago and she hates it

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i bought my lady a mac book air a couple month ago and she hates it