I think i found the biggest bedwench on fb :snoop:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's always the ugliest bedwenches that are the most vocal about how they only love white boys. It's like they're overcompensating for all the times black men payed them no attention.
Yeah that's typical of c00ns in general male and female. If the "right" popular male or female doesn't chase them, they turn their rejection into a black community issue. All of a sudden "ALL BLACK (men/women) ain't shyt!"

No nikka, u just lonely! Lmao!

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
the catfish episode revealed the root cause to this issue....her behavior immediately spiraled out of control when her father fell ill....
she's FATHERLESS. close thread. this is a lost cause

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
the catfish episode revealed the root cause to this issue....her behavior immediately spiraled out of control when her father fell ill....
Nope don't give this hoe no excuses. I know plenty of young people raised in single parent homes who aren't c00ning.

c00ning isn't representative of how u were raised. I sincerely believe it's an effect of poor sense of self. These are awkward mugawumps who have a hard time bonding with others.

To protect themselves from the fact that they suck, they develop a huge ego. They have the audacity to pursue the most attractive people in their race and expect attention and romantic success with these individuals. They need the attentions of the best to prove to the world and themselves that they are worthy.

When this doesn't work out, when the cheerleading captain doesn't descend into their mother's basement to choose them, when the most popular guy in school doesn't ask them to the prom...

Their fragile egos implode causing them to blame their loneliness on the blk community instead of themselves.

We've all seen em b4. The ones who look like a 3 and act like they are autistic, but expect 10s to worship them.

"White women/men treat me better!"

That's because you will walk thru glass for them.

And thus, the c00n/wench is born. (Cue Darth Vader music: dun dun dun dun da-dun, dun, da-dunnnnnn)

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB

There are a lot of people who grew up with one parent though. I come from a 2 parent home but have friends/associates who didn't and they turned out fine. The pie-faced girl with the light eyes who was cat fished by Tracey Barbie lived with her mom in a not so nice one story home (at least to me) however she was loved, had supportive friends/network and seem grounded. This chick grows up in the suburbs in the richest black counties in America with two parents and acts a fool. Mom seems like she cares but doesn't have time to deal with the mania and care for a sick husband. Chick needs to be on mood stabilizers in addition to therapy. She's going to end up with herpes or dead in a ditch craving the wrong attention.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Nope don't give this hoe no excuses. I know plenty of young people raised in single parent homes who aren't c00ning.

c00ning isn't representative of how u were raised. I sincerely believe it's an effect of poor sense of self. These are awkward mugawumps who have a hard time bonding with others.

To protect themselves from the fact that they suck, they develop a huge ego. They have the audacity to pursue the most attractive people in their race and expect attention and romantic success with these individuals. They need the attentions of the best to prove to the world and themselves that they are worthy.

When this doesn't work out, when the cheerleading captain doesn't descend into their mother's basement to choose them, when the most popular guy in school doesn't ask them to the prom...

Their fragile egos implode causing them to blame their loneliness on the blk community instead of themselves.

We've all seen em b4. The ones who look like a 3 and act like they are autistic, but expect 10s to worship them.

"White women/men treat me better!"

That's because you will walk thru glass for them.

And thus, the c00n/wench is born. (Cue Darth Vader music: dun dun dun dun da-dun, dun, da-dunnnnnn)
There are a lot of people who grew up with one parent though. I come from a 2 parent home but have friends/associates who didn't and they turned out fine. The pie-faced girl with the light eyes who was cat fished by Tracey Barbie lived with her mom in a not so nice one story home (at least to me) however she was loved, had supportive friends/network and seem grounded. This chick grows up in the suburbs in the richest black counties in America with two parents and acts a fool. Mom seems like she cares but doesn't have time to deal with the mania and care for a sick husband. Chick needs to be on mood stabilizers in addition to therapy. She's going to end up with herpes or dead in a ditch craving the wrong attention.

great points well taken - but can we agree that her behavior would not have reached CRIMINAL levels had her father simply been present though?

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
great points well taken - but can we agree that her behavior would not have reached CRIMINAL levels had her father simply been present though?

Demetrius "Meech" and Terry Flenory grew up with their dad and played instruments for the choir growing up. A household co-parented by two functional people can create grounded children who will eventually become adults, but let's be real most people, especially Americans, are bat shyt crazy. That girl is neglected and the interaction with him mom on that show proves it.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
She's not ugly AT ALL. She has braces and is trying to fix her teeth and her hair could be fixed in 1 afternoon.

I see a couple of post by white boys going in on her and yall aren't saying shyt. Pathetic
fukk outta here... If that was a lil young black boy y'all wouldn't give a fukk... Y'all would be clowning him...:camby:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I actually agree with u but a father figure is no guarantee that this sickness won't infect offspring. What if, the father himself is a c00n?!
Dun dun DUUUUUNNNNN!

Tiger Woods ya'll!

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is mentally ill, unfortunately health care for mental illness is sparse,and people like her are just allowed to run riot. She is extremely vunerable, and could well meet a predator who will take advantage of her pimping her out best case scenario or store her head in his fridge/keep her in a sound proof room etc etc,if she meets the worst kind. The internet is actually not great for someone like her, because she is effectively broadcast her madness to the world. Those dudes are using her as a kind of fukk puppet, the fact she see's nothing wrong with this, see's them as 'hot' when they look like they have been scraped from the gutter is another sign she isn't in her right mind,an inflated sense of her own worth is another sign of mental illness ,she is delusional . I wouldn't even call her a 'sell out', as these men aren't affluent educated white men, looking for a black whore to fukk with , but gutter dwellers,the kinds of white people hitler would have gassed. .She can't even sell out normally.

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Shes like a lil teeny bopper? Thats whats poppin? We stalkin lil girls fb to call them bed wenches and c00ns????

:martin: