I think i found the biggest bedwench on fb :snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
No I don't expect it. Because she is darkskin and "ugly" and its "not a loss", "they can have her". But the fact that white dudes feel comfortable coming in the thread to talk trash is telling

My girl is darker than her and I can say from the bottom of my heart fukk that trifling bytch. Once you step outside of the community you're no longer one of us. She gets everything she deserves from those cacs.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think her only fukking white guys is a good thing. she slept with that one guy than spend a whole day making around 50 status Updates about how she was probably pregnant by him and how they would marrying and make mixtrace Babys. then when he called her and told her to stop that shyt, she posted status Updates about that. let them cacs deal with those headaches :lolbron:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I think her only fukking white guys is a good thing. she slept with that one guy than spend a whole day making around 50 status Updates about how she was probably pregnant by him and how they would marrying and make mixtrace Babys. then when he called her and told her to stop that shyt, she posted status Updates about that. let them cacs deal with those headaches :lolbron:

Lmaoooo

:why::dead::wtf:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Omg I'm like she look familiar, chick was on the show Catfish this year. She is bonafied crazy with no soul. She stole another girl's identity on there, she's insane.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She reminds of a little hair hatted hooligan I saw in Brooklyn Friday night. I was on the parkway when this little ugly black chick was walking by talking about she don't mess with these black boys blah blah and its team white boys all day. There was a group of black teenage boys that heard her too, I'm surprised they didn't get on her ass but everyone was like:what::mjlol:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
11900000_701383873300325_828580821164167958_n.jpg

that's asap r0cky/young thugga in a wig, bruh
Ugly as homemade sin :scust:.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Let the cacs entertain her, she was always shared by them, she always belonged to them anyway :manny:

bytch lawst hard :laff:

I bet the nikka wake up call will be devastating to her self-esteem and psyche :wow: It will eventually happens, but she better stay on cacland when that moment eventually comes.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND

This bedwench made her own decision to exclusively denigrate black men and cavort with cacs. The latter aint bothering me, thats her private romantic life, but the sheer enthusiasm she is showing, when she gleefully and openly bashes black men in public, along with her crass misguided generations of all black men...not to mention that she lacks self-awareness and cant even admit her own hypocrisy- she regularly contradicts herself in her facebook messages)

Bedwenches like her will take a below average cac but wont even look at a above average breh. Cant feel sympathy for this wench. :laff: