I think i found the biggest bedwench on fb :snoop:

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
I have said before. We should send all theses c00ns to an island. They are antithetical to black progress. While on the island they will kill themselves off because there will be no cacs to validate and effusively praise their c00nery. Because they killed themselves we will be unburdened by any moral conundrum for killing them.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
where's she from? reminds me of the typical LA bedwench. :ehh:

edit:
Lives in Laurel, Maryland
From Los Angeles, California

:mjlol:

well there you have it. glad we're importing our bedwenches to other states.

real talk, these women are plentiful in california. type of women that will reject a black guy in med school for a white beach bum.
not only did i assume she was from LA, i read her feed in a thousand oaks valley voice :mjcry:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
where's she from? reminds me of the typical LA bedwench. :ehh:

edit:
Lives in Laurel, Maryland
From Los Angeles, California

:mjlol:

well there you have it. glad we're importing our bedwenches to other states.

real talk, these women are plentiful in california. type of women that will reject a black guy in med school for a white beach bum.
LA is literally an interracial dating city, black men are dating latinas, cacs and asians. Didn't see alot of Black couples there. fukk is going on there?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
errr being only 6% in the second largest city in the U.S. Plus the economic lines are a little more blurred.
LA is literally an interracial dating city, black men are dating latinas, cacs and asians. Didn't see alot of Black couples there. fukk is going on there?