I think i found the biggest bedwench on fb :snoop:

Dmoneythegoat

Rookie
Daps
Facebook

only dates white men :bryan:

says she'll never date a black man cause they're ghetto :snoop:

you just gotta read it brehs its too crazy to explain:snoop:

We as Black Men have to stop worrying about what these bedwenches want (sexually)
We know for a fact if a decent Black man with a little big of 'swag' came her way then she'll fall for him and ditch those white boys
But what I don't like for the fact is the ghetto part
Their are at least 800 million black men on this planet and to call all of them ghetto just proves the brainwashing that the African Mind has went through during slavery and the effect that the media has on people
Like hitler said If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

NycStacked

Rookie
Daps
EWWWWWWWWWWW they are ALLL nasty looking dudes. White guys are too crazy to deal with. They stalk the hell out of you. Had one dude outside my house talking about we're soul mates and should date and I'm like...HOW THE F*CK did you get my address...I've never even SPOKEN to you outside of work eating lunch together does not mean DATING". I moved that same month.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yikes, she seems to have very low self confidence in her self, it's one thing if she chooses to date out but they all seem to be 28-35 year old rednecks and drug addicts. Plus she seems to rotate through a crew of ne'er do well crackers. If she wants to end up on an episode of Rednecks gangbang party or some other shyt like that she's well on her way. But really I think she needs some form of counseling.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
There were several black females like her at the high school that I went to (which was like 90% white). I've said it before, and I'll say it again--when you live in the suburbs, as a black person, you either isolate yourself from your surroundings (what I did) or you assimilate and basically become a white person trapped inside a black person's body. I'm used to crazy girls like her. I do think the fact that her father is ill obviously has contributed to the way she acts.

This. I am round whites 24/7 I cannot stand being here. So when I'm in a area full of blacks I feel comfortable

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
We as Black Men have to stop worrying about what these bedwenches want (sexually)
We know for a fact if a decent Black man with a little big of 'swag' came her way then she'll fall for him and ditch those white boys
But what I don't like for the fact is the ghetto part
Their are at least 800 million black men on this planet and to call all of them ghetto just proves the brainwashing that the African Mind has went through during slavery and the effect that the media has on people
Like hitler said If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

800 million? There's gotta be more than that.