I think i found the biggest bedwench on fb :snoop:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They are right. She hates black men so fukk her.

You gonna support a black man that hates black women? :francis:
I'm not going to let white women talk trash about him

And what a nice surprise I thought maybe you had me on ignore. I always ask how you're doing and u never respond, that's kinda rude don't u think?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm not going to let white women talk trash about him

And what a nice surprise I thought maybe you had me on ignore. I always ask how you're doing and u never respond, that's kinda rude don't u think?
It's hard to talk to you after that post you made about black men.

You gave up on us so I can't take you seriously.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
11900000_701383873300325_828580821164167958_n.jpg

that's asap r0cky/young thugga in a wig, bruh

Damn holmes, you're right :snoop:

Guess I peeped her 'good' photos :mjpls:

bytch actually looks like 50 with a wig a.k.a. Sareena Williams :mjpls:

@Kitsch finds this bytch attractive :dead:

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Comment on Tracey Armah's post
Johhny Via
Tracey , You Need HELP . You're Delusional , You're Crazy As'f . Every Since You Got Your One Hour From Being On T.V. You Thought You Been Famous Since . You're Not Famous . You're Just Getting A Lot Of Likes && Most Horrible Comments . First Of All , Stop Saying You're Famous . Because , If You Were Famous , You Would've Been On A Different Show , Not Catfish . Your Hair Will Look Better && Even You Might Look Better . Just Listen To What I'm Saying . You're Not All That && A Bag Of Chips . You Say You Had Sex With 22 Guys . Do You Think That's A Good Thing ? No , Not At All . You Probably Have All Types Of Diseases , But That's None Of My Business . I Just Hope One Day You'll Find It In Your Heart , To Change Your Ways . Baby Girl , You Need To Find Your Life && Live It . You && Your Priorities Are All fukked Up . Take This How You Want , But It's True . Who Agrees && Who Doesn't Agree , I Don't Care . The bytch Is Crazy . And She Says She Doesn't Like Black Boys . First Off , You Are Black . You're Making Us Black People Look Bad . You Post Your Whole Life On Facebook , When No One Cards . Grow Tf Up ... But , That's All . Add and follow me on instagram thou @gbe_jon and YouTube: glo jon
Sc:gbe_jonjon

:dwillhuh:
Nikka a good gang Stan :mjlol:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black girl lost. Stop giving these losers attention.

I don't want to be infected by her inferiority complex.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
She's young and lost...it's just with technology everyone can see...hopefully she begins to live herself :manny:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lmao! Bedbuckin and bedwenchin is a mental illness. Got young ones goin all the way to China for foreign p*ssy and got chicks gettin run through.

If all the rejects of our race would just choose each other instead of thinking they are too good for one another, we wouldn't have to worry about these c00ns embarrassing our race!

Oh and on another note, would this basic bytch put her tongue back in her mouth?! I hate people that make stupid faces in pictures!

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
It's always the ugliest bedwenches that are the most vocal about how they only love white boys. It's like they're overcompensating for all the times black men payed them no attention.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
She and Kent sound like a match made in heaven.
Yeaassssss! See that's what I mean. I'mma start a dating site for rejects. Rejects Cupid...something like that.
They can hurl stereotypes about one another at each other.

Bedwenches: I don't date blk men b/c they are violent, deadbeat dads, broke, disrespectful to women, self-haters, lazy and just make illegitimate kids!

Bedbucks: I don't date blk women b/c they are fat, have nasty attitudes, can't grow their own hair, are more materialistic than other women, only want thugs, ghetto, single mothers.

All members are sterilized on sight. btw...I mean do we really need these creeps making a bunch of tragic mulattoes?