I think i found the biggest bedwench on fb :snoop:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
I was bout to cuss you out, but yeah you right
1 year and a half left in highschool moved out to the burbs and I just isolated myself completely since I was like the only black guy in my grade there was another haitian nikka but he was assimilated :russ:
I was only cool with people who went to my old highschool in Montreal and some I played ball with.
I wanna raise my kids in the burb but I'm scared of them going corny as fukk I might as well send em off to school in the city SUBURB PEOPLE IF THEY LIVED THERE ALL THEIR LIVES ARE CORNY AS fukk
there was ths one dark skin guy in my school that all the white kids would call "skin" and he would let them :snoop:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Funny how all these bitter nikkas in here talkin about she ugly when they know she's fine as hell.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She's not ugly AT ALL. She has braces and is trying to fix her teeth and her hair could be fixed in 1 afternoon.

I see a couple of post by white boys going in on her and yall aren't saying shyt. Pathetic

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
this hoe was on catfish she was posing like this light skinned black girl online and was just ruining her reputation just for shyts aND giggles for like 6 yrs. This bytch has serious issues.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
She's not ugly AT ALL. She has braces and is trying to fix her teeth and her hair could be fixed in 1 afternoon.

I see a couple of post by white boys going in on her and yall aren't saying shyt. Pathetic

So let me get this straight...she shyts on black men, calls us ghetto and says she will never date us meanwhile white people have been fukkin us over for centuries, yet she loves them and dates wiggers.

She acts like we a bunch of animals for simply asking why she doesnt date black men ...and now you expect us to defend her from the same cacs she parades around fb with?

:childplease: :camby:

Last edited:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So let me get this straight...she shyts on black men, calls us ghetto and says she will never date us meanwhile white people have been fukkin us over for centuries, yet she loves them and dates wiggers.

She acts like we a bunch of animals for simply asking why she doesnt date black men ...and now you expect us to defend from the same cacs she parades around fb with?

:childplease: :camby:
No I don't expect it. Because she is darkskin and "ugly" and its "not a loss", "they can have her". But the fact that white dudes feel comfortable coming in the thread to talk trash is telling

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
No I don't expect it. Because she is darkskin and "ugly" and its "not a loss", "they can have her". But the fact that white dudes feel comfortable coming in the thread to talk trash is telling

This has nothing to do with her being darkskin and everything to do with her being an idiot

Last edited:

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
Real talk,
Doesn't matter if she's black, white, Latina, middle eastern, European..

With an attitude like that, no one will want her in a couple years
She deserves to end up with a dude that spits on hoes and whoops their ass... As long as their "rich" like she said

We need to stop this racism-talk all on thecoli
This is the place I come to talk about Sports.. rap & life..
Why y'all always gotta turn this into some race shyt :to:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

Cacs always trash talkin . Stop whining and capin for that mental hoe